RadioBanter

-   -   RTTY, PSK31, and CW demodulator. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/119465-rtty-psk31-cw-demodulator.html)

Steven A May 20th 07 08:39 PM

RTTY, PSK31, and CW demodulator.

Sigmira is a Windows application program for decoding various "Ham"
radio signals. Its features include:

-Selectable demodulation of PSK31, RTTY, and CW "digital" modes.
-"Waterfall" spectrographic display.
-Point and click signal selection/tuning.
-'Live' input from a shortwave receiver to a standard PC sound interface
or canned input from saved .wav files.
-16 bit sampling. 8 k-sample/s sampling rate.
-Signal strength meter.
-Adjustable squelch.
-Clock display with UTC and local time.

The distribution package includes examples of PSK31, RTTY, and CW
signals in .wav files.

And it's free.

http://www.saharlow.com/technology/sigmira/index.htm

Panzer240 May 21st 07 01:36 AM

RTTY, PSK31, and CW demodulator.

Steven A wrote in news:4650a3fb$0$19378
:

Sigmira is a Windows application program for decoding various "Ham"
radio signals. Its features include:

-Selectable demodulation of PSK31, RTTY, and CW "digital" modes.
-"Waterfall" spectrographic display.
-Point and click signal selection/tuning.
-'Live' input from a shortwave receiver to a standard PC sound interface
or canned input from saved .wav files.
-16 bit sampling. 8 k-sample/s sampling rate.
-Signal strength meter.
-Adjustable squelch.
-Clock display with UTC and local time.

The distribution package includes examples of PSK31, RTTY, and CW
signals in .wav files.

And it's free.

http://www.saharlow.com/technology/sigmira/index.htm

And it doesn't work, at least for me. missing zlib1.dll is the error message
I get. :(

--
Panzer

Steven A May 21st 07 03:25 AM

RTTY, PSK31, and CW demodulator.

Panzer240 wrote in
:

[...]

Many thanks for your report. I've included zlib1.dll in the
installer and updated the web site.

-Steve

Panzer240 May 22nd 07 06:09 AM

RTTY, PSK31, and CW demodulator.

Steven A wrote in news:46510305$0$9953
:

Panzer240 wrote in
:

[...]

Running fine now :). Will wring it out tomorrow. BTW pretty goo dservice
for a free program ;)

Thanks es 73

--
Panzer