Old May 20th 07, 08:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default RTTY, PSK31, and CW demodulator.

Sigmira is a Windows application program for decoding various "Ham"
radio signals. Its features include:

-Selectable demodulation of PSK31, RTTY, and CW "digital" modes.
-"Waterfall" spectrographic display.
-Point and click signal selection/tuning.
-'Live' input from a shortwave receiver to a standard PC sound interface
or canned input from saved .wav files.
-16 bit sampling. 8 k-sample/s sampling rate.
-Signal strength meter.
-Adjustable squelch.
-Clock display with UTC and local time.

The distribution package includes examples of PSK31, RTTY, and CW
signals in .wav files.

And it's free.

http://www.saharlow.com/technology/sigmira/index.htm
Old May 21st 07, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Steven A wrote in news:4650a3fb$0$19378
:

Sigmira is a Windows application program for decoding various "Ham"
radio signals. Its features include:

-Selectable demodulation of PSK31, RTTY, and CW "digital" modes.
-"Waterfall" spectrographic display.
-Point and click signal selection/tuning.
-'Live' input from a shortwave receiver to a standard PC sound interface
or canned input from saved .wav files.
-16 bit sampling. 8 k-sample/s sampling rate.
-Signal strength meter.
-Adjustable squelch.
-Clock display with UTC and local time.

The distribution package includes examples of PSK31, RTTY, and CW
signals in .wav files.

And it's free.

http://www.saharlow.com/technology/sigmira/index.htm

And it doesn't work, at least for me. missing zlib1.dll is the error message
I get.

--
Panzer

Old May 21st 07, 03:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Panzer240 wrote in
:

[...]

Many thanks for your report. I've included zlib1.dll in the
installer and updated the web site.

-Steve
Old May 22nd 07, 06:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Steven A wrote in news:46510305$0$9953
:

Panzer240 wrote in
:

[...]

Running fine now . Will wring it out tomorrow. BTW pretty goo dservice
for a free program

Thanks es 73

--
Panzer

RTTY, PSK31, and CW demodulator Steve Scanner 0 May 20th 07 04:06 AM
MSK Demodulator Tim Wescott Homebrew 3 July 28th 05 11:46 AM
DT-600 RTTY Demodulator FS Tony Sokol Swap 0 March 21st 05 02:48 AM
DT-600 Rtty Demodulator FS Tony Sokol Equipment 0 March 21st 05 02:47 AM
DT-600 RTTY Demodulator for sale Tony Sokol Boatanchors 0 March 21st 05 02:46 AM