Old May 21st 07, 08:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Opening Magnavox D2935- disregard- found it

Dangit, it was already here on rec.radio.shortwave. I looked once,
just looked a second time just to make sure I didn't miss it. Sure
enough, I missed it.

---------------

Steve Phipps wrote:
Hi all,

I'm having problems getting the back off of a Magnavox D2935 portable
shortwave set. It's secured by four screws, but the top lip doesn't want to
disengage from the case. Anyone here have some experience with these??

The fifth screw is behind the pivoting bar of that little plastic
support
stand jus below top center.
Squeeze this pivoting bar at both ends where it joins to the
cabinet, and
pull the piece out. The fifth screw will now be exposed.
I almost destroyed the thing looking for it, too :-)

Rob
"Everything I have is Y1.96K compliant"

Magnavox D2935- how to take it apart? michael_s Shortwave 1 May 21st 07 07:43 PM
Magnavox D2935 ? rkhalona Shortwave 0 February 20th 06 02:26 AM
FT-767GX question.... Disregard J999w Swap 0 November 4th 04 06:57 PM
FS: Magnavox D2935 mike maghakian Swap 0 April 14th 04 05:48 AM
FS: Magnavox D2935 shortwave portable mike maghakian Swap 0 April 14th 04 04:36 AM