RadioBanter

-   -   BIG 89 Rewind on WLS 890 Chicago! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/119503-big-89-rewind-wls-890-chicago.html)

dxAce July 5th 07 02:11 AM

BIG 89 Rewind on WLS 890 Chicago!

I've listened quite a bit today, and still nice to hear it again.

dxAce wrote:

According to a promo item I heard earlier today on WLS, The Big 89 Rewind will
repeat in its entirety on 4 July.

dxAce

dxAce wrote:

http://www.wlsam.com/Article.asp?id=408961&spid=

WLS would like to invite all listeners to 890AM on Monday, May 28th
(Memorial Day) for the BIG 89 REWIND radio special. ALL DAY LONG, WLS goes
retroactive...back to the days when it was the nation’s music leader, The
Rock
of Chicago. Hear Chicago's most legendary DJ's LIVE from 5AM - Midnight on
Memorial Day! This will be a true historic day in Chicago radio.

dxAce
Michigan
USA