Old May 27th 07, 06:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Opinions about Panasonic RF-B60

Hello everyone,

I have just bought from ebay a nice digital radio (Panasonic RF-B60) and I
would like to have your thoughts and opinions about it specially if you own
or owned one before. also I am searching for the operation manual of it in
pdf format, so if any of you have it please send it to me by email ... I'll
really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Regards,

Safouh Kharrat

Old May 27th 07, 07:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Safouh Kharrat wrote:

Panasonic RF-B60

http://www.dxing.com/rx/rfb60.htm

I own the 65. Excellent radio .. nice audio on FM, on AM low noise ...

Old May 27th 07, 08:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Thanks a lot for your reply, by the way, do you have the operation manual of
RF-B65 in pdf format ?

Old May 27th 07, 08:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Safouh Kharrat wrote:

Thanks a lot for your reply, by the way, do you have the operation manual
of RF-B65 in pdf format ?

NO ...

it s quite logic ;-) not like the Degen radio's ...

Shortwave transmissions in English, Francais, Nederlands, Deutsch,
Suid-Afrikaans, Chinese, Dansk, Urdu, Cantonese, Greek, Spanish,
Portuguese, ...
http://languageradio.tk Updated every 2-3 months.

Old May 27th 07, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I own a Panasonic AM/M/shortwave socalled ''radio'' I bought brand new
back in the 1980's.It's a piece of **** Junk!
I think it's a Panasonic model 2600.I am too lazy to go look on the back
of it to ckeck.Panasonic ewuals **** JUNK,no Damn good ****! ****
YOU!!!! Pansaonic!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get ****ED!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Old May 28th 07, 06:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 28, 12:07 am, "radfine" wrote:

Brought to you by none other than cuhulin's highly intellectual wisdom...

Let's say cuhu went into graphic detail - words I thought were
reserved only for the Radio Shack DX-160.

Maybe if owned a DX-160 he'd feel better about his Panasonic.

Old May 28th 07, 07:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

That divorced woman in Petal,Mississippi (about 100 miles Southwest of
me) She is hollering me up again.Them divorced wimmins next door to me,I
tend to shy away from them.Because they live too close to me.And some of
them are lesbians.
cuhulin

Old May 28th 07, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Screw my Panasonic!
cuhulin

Pro-34 opinions Buzzygirl Scanner 16 September 10th 05 01:36 PM
Opinions invited on icf-sw11 and panasonic rfb11 [email protected] Shortwave 0 February 20th 05 02:06 AM
Another HB VNA - opinions, please... John Miles Homebrew 4 August 12th 04 10:19 PM
Need Opinions Please... Biz WDØHCO Boatanchors 5 May 10th 04 05:30 PM
opinions please! Ghost Writer Scanner 8 December 9th 03 09:47 PM