Old May 31st 07, 08:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default DRM

On May 30, 6:53 pm, wrote:
Does anyone know anything about this morphy richard DRM receiverhttp://www.morphyrichards.co.uk/index.pl?REFID=mruk&ORPGM=productOver...
it looks like it may be a MA'AH updatehttp://www.thiecom.de/drm2010/index.htm.
Costs $380 delivered worldwide. The MA'AH was something over $800 and
apparently didn't sell to well (funny that). Bo these sets are mains
powered only so they obviously have a poweer hungry DSP on board which
leads me to believe the same manufacturer.
Chris in Samoa
P.S I see a Euro 199 price about 150$US sans P+P

Chris in Samoa,

Check-Out the Morphy Richards DRM Radio Group
DRM = http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mrdrmradio/

More about the Morphy Richards DRM Radio
http://techdigest.tv/2007/05/morphy_richards_4.html
http://www.radioeng.co.uk/drm-receivers.html
http://www.pocket-lint.co.uk/news/ne...RM-Radio.phtml

International, National and Local DRM Radio Broadcasts
http://www.drm.org/livebroadcast/livebroadcast.php
- - - Where and When to Listen to DRM Radio.

dit dah - dee rah mah - it ~ RHF