Old June 4th 07, 06:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Please rescue me, the persecuted Chines "prince"

A letter of calling for rescue from serious persecution in Mainland
China.
To whom to be concerned.

Dear sir:

How are you?

I am an ordinary but very special Chinese citizen, the destiny of life
coming in front of me is very dangerous and hard, which is far more
than an ordinary people experiencing, neither to be understood
normally and easily.

I understand USA and the western world are liberal world with solid
and complete humane legislative system to support the countries and
their people. For myself, I am gifted a high education with my
outstanding hard efforts from a remote and poor county, my records in
my primary, secondary, middle and high school are all excellent. From
1997 to 2001, I studied in and graduated from the central south
university located in Changsha, Hunan province. My comprehensive
quality is fairly good, I am accredited with certificate of
undergraduate and bachelor degree along with a CET 6 of English test
proving my success of hard learning on English. But after my
graduation, I experienced a almost horrible life, which being tied
with China national leader, political system and my blood background.

I come to know I am the only sons of Hujintao the chairman of China
central government with his wife about in 2005 to now. I was abandoned
by his wife and him to a peasant family in the west part of Hunan
province and they adopted the son of my foster family as a political
costs and sacrifice and capital to the Chinese communism campaign. But
the problem is they are trying to persecute any contents of my private
life and work to manufacture me into poverty, desperation and death
with The Chinese social powers backed by governmental ruling powers.

I can't describe to you how hard and painful I suffered when I grew up
with details, which could tell too much clews to discover the man-made
trap, special biological treatment to me and my family member as well
as slaughter and murder to my and my family menber's physical and
spiritual health after almost all truth of people and things come out
to my consciousness.
As to me, I completely rely on myself hard study and my own foster
family's poor economic and emotional and spiritual support to achieve
the university education, possessing education, diploma, quality and
skills to make a living. But since my graduation in 2001, I have never
passed the 3 months trial period in any companies having employed me,
meanwhile I felt totally different experiences and treatments from
other people who worked and lived around me. I am tricked and
controlled and fired for any logical or illogical, reasonable or
unreasonable excuses consequently and frequently, for which I feel
deadly confused since I am well educated and possess good individual
quality until I knew I have a special blood or birth background told
by the continuous strange, special and odd experiences and my foster
mother directly in 2005, but since then on, My life became double
miserable and horrible. I have been drugged with heavy nerve drugs and
sodomy raped at my own home, my aunt's home, the bedroom of companies
I served while I sleeping, for which I could not evidence but feel the
physical results including the terrible feeling or mood of head and
blood and deep sharp and expanding pain from my anus, every time I
suffered this kind of thing, I would become very easy to lose memory
of things just happening minutes or hours ago completely without any
trace of memory., head is too dumb and heavy to be felt and controlled
by my sense. For now, since I have been raped from the December of
2005, I would feel the widening and looseness and wetness of anus and
deep pain. But for this cases I have no evidence, I don't know how to
protect my head, my anus, my work, even my life. Before I suffered
these horrible stories, I never have speeches or actions in public to
threaten to the nation and government or even privates. But my life,
career have been totally harmed. I have been deprived of the rights of
possessing health, safety, private affection of love and work,
meanwhile for my sex appeal, I keep suffering frustration upon
continuous man made trap of love and sex dramas with my unknown
sisters from different mother and departure with several my truly
loved girls of sisters for any solid reasons they help and lead me to
routine as I knew nothing about my blood background at that time,
therefore my heart tied and broken time and time again. Then for girls
not sisters from different mothers, the shadowless mighty power behind
will let me used to seeing they all give me cold shoulders easily no
matter what and how I was to them. Then the sex desires and the sodomy
rapes by the groups of brothers from different mothers try their
mighty bloody best to force me to turn to a homosexual gay. Meantime,
I could also felt my right chest old internal wound and the
frustration of life make me feel unnatural shame and confuse of life.
For all those collectively and directing programs, you with advanced
social psychological and science analysis will conclude easily all
these are bringing me into a gay with massive of political and
governing forces, only these kind of forces could do these project in
China, you all know what China governing body is. Extremely, I can't
endure the endless sex abuse even in a very good friend's rent in July
2006, left him to find a job by foot along the road in Shenzhen for
almost 10 hours showering heavy rains with heavy luggage', and finally
I got a job as a waiter in a massage club, then the game started
again, raping, women sex abuse upon me with nerve drug treatment to
make you unconscious when I slept. Then I use language and gestures to
demonstrate my opposing. Then my position shifted frequently from any
positions to any positions in the club with rude manners and cunning
traps and excuses, eventually I serve at the position of gate as a
security guard. At this position, the security manager with his
massive county fellows' support beat and wound my head, nose, face,
ears severely, where bleeding all over my upper half body and he also
wounded my spermary and penis and left leg kicked and knocked with
several rounds for almost 10 minutes by an sudden attack even with the
sight of the boss and several senior managers. I had pain of spermary,
left leg, head and right ear from then on. After the attack, the boss
and mangers forbade me to call policeman. I escaped and called the
policeman, but they came and played game again with bride, lies and
hiding crimes, I was left in bed with no care, no medical examination
and treatment, finally I got not compensation but had to leave there
for finding a new job with wound recovering themselves slowly.

If what I suffered is isolated event, I will not quote the shame to
you. But for now, the control, threaten and hurt to anything of mine
setting my normal happiness and success happens at any possible
circumstances. I have called for help and protection from any of
Chinese public security and legislative organization, but in vain in
return of more persecutions. I am even not a political sensitive or
criminal people, I and the value or happiness I chase and preserve are
as ordinary as every Chinese and the people in the rest of the world
do. So what the hell I should be born into this world and continue to
live if there is no more forces of justice and rightness that could
support, protect and save me as they do to every ordinary people with
their excellent and civilized system of country, government and
legislation of, by and for all their people?

Please save me as I am innocent people longing for a normal life of
human.

I do believe USA or any civilized countries could save my life, since
I am innocent and ordinary as most of the people on this planet, I
don't deserve the monitoring, persecution and abuse of changes of
anything normally belonging to me at any possible circumstances. I
have lost several family members and lots of normal possible
happiness of career achievement and health and affection of love and
my total life, etc. All these are devastated seriously with the shadow
less mighty forces only being able to existing in some dictating
countries such as Previous Iraq.
In 2006 I was employed by a Taiwanese invested company named
Chenghouse Enterprise Co.,Ltd. From Aug 28,2006, the same symptom of
head and feel of anus appears again for almost two days. In fact I
have to say that these china men who doing these dirt and crimes all
communicate with or imply me they doing this with partial tone or
gestures, by which they play me to increase my spiritual pain and
shame of being insulted. I have no diseases of hemorrhoids, I am not a
gay, I never had any of this anus ****ing behaviors when I am awake.
For now, May 2007, I still live in the endless dramas of traps from
this country's ruling powers, I wrote lots of letters to claim
persistence and the harm to my private legal and moral rights, but as
I finally reach to know, my grandfather is the Japanese prime minister
in World war 2,Hideki Tojo, Hujintao is his ******* son with Chinese
noble blood, my foster mother is the ******* daughter of Maozedong, My
foster father is the ******* son of Liushaoqi, I am the destined
victim and sacrifice of the conflicts of classes, families, races,
political groups and countries of China and Japan, I am the born one
to wash, cover, compensate and honor all the sins, shames, crimes.
I am dying in slow and inevitable murder executed with each details of
my private life by Chinese society sponsored and supported by Chinese
ruling powers.
This is a absolute political traps executed by Chinese and Japanese
ruling powers, for the other ******* from generations of Chinese
leaders and Sino-Japanese cross blood in WWII, I am the manufactured
standards and example to discipline and control them not to be
scandals exposed to contaminate all the political and various social
celebrities. My father Hujintao and my mother Liuyongqing cooperating
and leading with Chinese ruling powers abuse, persecute, harm and
murder my life in secrete with the Japanese economical powers in China
cooperated ignorance and pretended unknowing my background of the ID
of Sino-Japanese blood to lead me into the burst of life risks in the
most reformed and heavily foreign invested region, Guangdong province
and the discovering and exposing all the scandals of sex abuses of
*******s and lead and forge me into the disorder and mistakes of my
various life contents including sexes specifically and
concentratively, during the courses I have been persecuted to reach to
know but not exactly about all the family, social and political truth
about China, Japan and me. With ruining me by Chinese ruling powers
and Japanese economical and political powers in China in secret, I
become the sacrifice to let Chinese public reaching to know my
background and misery with opportunities for me to release my misery
story and ask for rescue on internet, to lighten,ease,and even calm
down and clear all the historical debts and hatred between Chinese and
Japan, catch and lead the blind Chinese hatred upon me to ignore,
help, participate and support the cruel persecution upon my life to
demonstrate what the Chinese people will do upon a Japanese blood and
will be about human being nature specifically if history came back to
clear the historical dirty reputations of war crimes and Chinese
people's hatred as most as possible, , to clear all the present
visional evidences of crimes of corruption committed by Chinese ruling
powers including our mothers,fathers,relatives,brothers and sisters,
to justify and calm down the sex scandals of crimes upon Chinese women
by Mr.Hujintao and Chinese leaders and Japanese soldiers into the
scandals of love affairs and prostitutes, no-choice physical needs and
behaviors. This is not only a scandal of human being and family and
politics, this is a planned political traps about re-distribution and
re-construction of international and regional political, economical
and social interests and orders, which Chinese and Japanese in yellow
and Asia have competed, impacted, penetrated and tried to reach
cooperation for generations with violence of wars and political and
economies. The Chinese national Chairman, Mr.Hujintao, the man with
fatherhood from Japan and having blood of Korean and Chinese, my
father and what he has done upon me along with the rest *******s are
the significant evidence of this aims. By abusing, persecuting,
harming and murdering me slowly and inevitably, they have the
achievements of easing and clearing all the historical and present
conflicts and evidences of scandals and crimes upon Chinese people and
their *******s with the minimum individual cost, me, an innocent
people to win the most possible opportunities to cooperate and
control, Chinese by Japanese or Japanese by Chinese in this new form
of relation as a routine of evolution for China and a much better
opportunity to win the survival and development spaces for Japanese :
ally to take place of the failed and dirty relation of
invading ,robbing, controlling and exploiting China. I am planned,
chosen and born to be the one with my whole sacrifice and the minimum
cost of sacrifice to Sino-Japan for the past and presents conflicts
and hatreds, since I am the only one real prince born by the present
Chinese national chairman and his legal wife according to Chinese
tradition and habitual laws, for now this background and reputation
known and not publicized for Chinese, Japanese and world public makes
my murdered individual sacrifice deserve all the above functions and
values for them but only not for my survival and development of a
normal and healthy life of human being. I was born to be sacrificed as
the whole for my life but the minimum but most powerful costs of value
for Chinese and Japanese.
I am seeking for an opportunity to live and work as a citizen that
could have from the respect, support, protect and administrated by
laws and moralities of a country of government and society.

Please contact me online if you have any doubts.

Looking forward to your reply.

Li wen guan
Jefferson.Lee
My china ID: :433022197906210710
My e-mail:
My
My QQ;334192091
My temporary working telephone: 0086-769-86306168-857
I am working in a Taiwanese company located in Shijie Town, Dongguan
city, Guangdong province, China.
MY temporary working address:
Prince Hall Group Co.,Ltd.
The 3rd Industrial Zone, Sijia Administrative Dist., Shijie Town,
Dongguan city,
Guangdong province, China.
Postal code:523297

The attached are all my valid Chinese certificates and ID.
Longing for any of your replies.

Best regards./ Jefferson.Lee

Old June 4th 07, 09:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Duncan wrote:
...still, musn't grumble...

Why not?

--
M0WYM
www.radiowymsey.org
Old June 4th 07, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Off-Topic "BS" Snipped - Please Do Not Read -or- Re-Post