RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : M II - You Instantly Qualify To Be . . . (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/120519-re-ot-m-ii-you-instantly-qualify.html)

[email protected] June 14th 07 05:51 AM

(OT) : M II - You Instantly Qualify To Be . . .

Savings and loan fraud (Silverado) was ronald reagan.reagan also granted
amnesty to thousands and thousands of Illegal Aliens.reagan was a Chump!
cuhulin

m II June 15th 07 03:27 AM

wrote:

Savings and loan fraud (Silverado) was ronald reagan.reagan also granted
amnesty to thousands and thousands of Illegal Aliens.reagan was a Chump!
cuhulin

We all know Republicans are incapable of criminal behavior.

mike

RHF June 15th 07 11:14 AM

On Jun 14, 7:27 pm, m II wrote:
wrote:
Savings and loan fraud (Silverado) was ronald reagan.reagan also granted
amnesty to thousands and thousands of Illegal Aliens.reagan was a Chump!
cuhulin

We all know Republicans are incapable of criminal behavior.

mike

M II,

There you go again attempting to Think while :
Being a Can-A-Duh-Ian !

~ RHF

[email protected] June 15th 07 05:34 PM

(OT) : M II - You Instantly Qualify To Be . . .

Real Republicans are ABONDONING bush.I didn't quit the GOP,,,, they quit
me! I am INDEPENDENT, CONSTITUTION PARTY.

Did y'all see that two face TRAITOR trent lott's mug at
www.drudgereport.com ? Two face TRAITOR trent lott probally knows by
now MISSISSIPPI Hates his Fascist guts!!!!!!! The Damn *******!!!!!!!!!!
trent lott, YOU Hear Me!,, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!? trent
cuhulin