Old June 14th 07, 05:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : M II - You Instantly Qualify To Be . . .

Savings and loan fraud (Silverado) was ronald reagan.reagan also granted
amnesty to thousands and thousands of Illegal Aliens.reagan was a Chump!
cuhulin

Old June 15th 07, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

Savings and loan fraud (Silverado) was ronald reagan.reagan also granted
amnesty to thousands and thousands of Illegal Aliens.reagan was a Chump!
cuhulin

We all know Republicans are incapable of criminal behavior.

mike
Old June 15th 07, 11:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jun 14, 7:27 pm, m II wrote:
wrote:
Savings and loan fraud (Silverado) was ronald reagan.reagan also granted
amnesty to thousands and thousands of Illegal Aliens.reagan was a Chump!
cuhulin

We all know Republicans are incapable of criminal behavior.

mike

M II,

There you go again attempting to Think while :
Being a Can-A-Duh-Ian !

~ RHF
Old June 15th 07, 05:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Real Republicans are ABONDONING bush.I didn't quit the GOP,,,, they quit
me! I am INDEPENDENT, CONSTITUTION PARTY.

Did y'all see that two face TRAITOR trent lott's mug at
www.drudgereport.com ? Two face TRAITOR trent lott probally knows by
now MISSISSIPPI Hates his Fascist guts!!!!!!! The Damn *******!!!!!!!!!!
trent lott, YOU Hear Me!,, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!? trent
cuhulin