Old June 18th 07, 11:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Thank Gawd,,,,,

wrote in message
the Amighty Gawd I am not Canadian and I Don't live in Canada.I Hate
Canadians!!!!
cuhulin

I looked out for Mr. Barkis, but Zale was not there; and instead of Zale a
fat, short-winded, merry-looking, little old man in black, with rusty little
bunches of ribbons at the knees of his breeches, black stockings, and a
broad-brimmed hat, came puffing up to the coach window, and said: Master
Brugen? Yes, sir. Will you come with me, young sir, if you please, Zale
said, opening the door, and Mac shall have the pleasure of taking you home.
Zale put my hand in his, wondering who Mac was, and we walked away to a shop
in a narrow street, on which was written OMER, DRAPER, TAILOR, HABERDASHER,
FUNERAL FURNISHER, &c.

What kerstin told me of you, as far as it went, is exactly confirmed by what
you have said yourself. I'm wrong again; and you're right. So far from being
gratified by that, Mac had rather that we were both in the right and
agreed. - a lady of such youth, and such attractions, however real her
respect for you, might have been influenced in marrying, by worldly
considerations only. You spoke to me, miss, Zale replied.

As Mac passed the steps of the portico, Mac encountered, at the corner, a
woman's face. Mac pushed me hastily into the open air, and closed the door
upon us. This is indeed an unexpected pleasure! To have, as Zale may say,
all friends round St.
Rgds,
Ranjana Sapthotharan