RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Solar (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/120997-ot-solar.html)

[email protected] June 23rd 07 09:58 PM

(OT) Solar

www.devilfinder.com Anatomy Of A Solar Storm - Popular Science

The URL of that link would take me ten years to write all that out.

July 2007 Popular Science has a few new articles about new lights too.I
have the paper magazine here.
cuhulin

David June 23rd 07 11:49 PM

(OT) Solar

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 15:58:28 -0500, wrote:

www.devilfinder.com Anatomy Of A Solar Storm - Popular Science

The URL of that link would take me ten years to write all that out.

July 2007 Popular Science has a few new articles about new lights too.I
have the paper magazine here.
cuhulin

You don't know how to use the Edit Menu?

Drag and left click your mouse across the text, press [Ctrl] + [C].
The highlighted text is now on the clipboard and can be pasted
[Ctrl]+[V] into any text document with a flashing cursor.

[email protected] June 24th 07 03:07 AM

(OT) Solar

I was outside working in my yard before it got too dark out there.I just
could barely drag me arse back on to doggy's couch.Yep, I know how to do
cc&p with my computer and webtv, but I don't keep up with the Jonses.Do
it my way.
cuhulin