Old June 23rd 07, 09:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Solar

www.devilfinder.com Anatomy Of A Solar Storm - Popular Science

The URL of that link would take me ten years to write all that out.

July 2007 Popular Science has a few new articles about new lights too.I
have the paper magazine here.
cuhulin

Old June 23rd 07, 11:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 15:58:28 -0500, wrote:

www.devilfinder.com Anatomy Of A Solar Storm - Popular Science

The URL of that link would take me ten years to write all that out.

July 2007 Popular Science has a few new articles about new lights too.I
have the paper magazine here.
cuhulin

You don't know how to use the Edit Menu?

Drag and left click your mouse across the text, press [Ctrl] + [C].
The highlighted text is now on the clipboard and can be pasted
[Ctrl]+[V] into any text document with a flashing cursor.
Old June 24th 07, 03:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I was outside working in my yard before it got too dark out there.I just
could barely drag me arse back on to doggy's couch.Yep, I know how to do
cc&p with my computer and webtv, but I don't keep up with the Jonses.Do
it my way.
cuhulin

SolderSmoke #30: Solar pwr, IRF 510 amp, QST 50, BITX20, rockbound rigs, solar min? [email protected] Boatanchors 0 August 22nd 06 07:16 AM
SolderSmoke #30: Solar pwr, IRF 510 amp, QST 50, BITX20, rockbound rigs, solar min? [email protected] Homebrew 0 August 22nd 06 07:16 AM
Solar Max Verstaldin Shortwave 0 August 18th 06 05:57 PM
DX on 10 meters? Solar min looking like solar max? Bob Dx 1 September 16th 05 12:05 AM
Solar Max Warpcore Shortwave 1 August 15th 03 12:23 AM