RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : dxAce, cuhulin, Burr- (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/121058-re-ot-dxace-cuhulin-burr.html)

m II June 25th 07 06:33 AM

(OT) : dxAce, cuhulin, Burr-

dxAcehole wrote:

I see you got the daughter as well. You must be very proud.

http://tinyurl.com/2vhggo

You're a mentally ill Canuck. Get help, dumbass!

As nuts as your administration?

http://uruknet.info/?p=8541

mike

dxAce June 25th 07 10:24 AM

(OT) : dxAce, cuhulin, Burr-

m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

I see you got the daughter as well. You must be very proud.

http://tinyurl.com/2vhggo

You're a mentally ill Canuck. Get help, dumbass!

As nuts as your administration?

http://uruknet.info/?p=8541

Once again, you're working overtime to put the Duh in CanaDuh, boy!

m II June 26th 07 04:54 AM

(OT) : dxAce, cuhulin, Burr - Racism at it's finest.

dxAcehole wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

I see you got the daughter as well. You must be very proud.

http://tinyurl.com/2vhggo
You're a mentally ill Canuck. Get help, dumbass!

As nuts as your administration?

http://uruknet.info/?p=8541

Once again, you're working overtime to put the Duh in CanaDuh, boy!

I'm not the one doing work. Your tax dollars a

http://mpwatch.blogs.com/photos/unca...iraq_child.jpg

mike

[email protected] June 29th 07 03:15 PM

(OT) : dxAce, cuhulin, Burr - Racism at it's finest.

Fat Baby's Restaurant, Choctaw,Mississippi.
This morning a guy phoned into Paul Gallo's radio talk show.He told Paul
Fat Baby's is a real good restaurant, get over there sometime and check
it out.He said it's on Highway 61.
www.devilfinder.com Fat Baby's Resturant Choctaw Mississippi

Type it exactly like that so devilfinder.com will say, What the Hell!
cuhulin