Old June 25th 07, 06:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : dxAce, cuhulin, Burr-

dxAcehole wrote:

I see you got the daughter as well. You must be very proud.

http://tinyurl.com/2vhggo

You're a mentally ill Canuck. Get help, dumbass!

As nuts as your administration?

http://uruknet.info/?p=8541

mike
Old June 25th 07, 10:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

I see you got the daughter as well. You must be very proud.

http://tinyurl.com/2vhggo

You're a mentally ill Canuck. Get help, dumbass!

As nuts as your administration?

http://uruknet.info/?p=8541

Once again, you're working overtime to put the Duh in CanaDuh, boy!

Old June 26th 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : dxAce, cuhulin, Burr - Racism at it's finest.

dxAcehole wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

I see you got the daughter as well. You must be very proud.

http://tinyurl.com/2vhggo
You're a mentally ill Canuck. Get help, dumbass!

As nuts as your administration?

http://uruknet.info/?p=8541

Once again, you're working overtime to put the Duh in CanaDuh, boy!

I'm not the one doing work. Your tax dollars a

http://mpwatch.blogs.com/photos/unca...iraq_child.jpg

mike

Old June 29th 07, 03:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Fat Baby's Restaurant, Choctaw,Mississippi.
This morning a guy phoned into Paul Gallo's radio talk show.He told Paul
Fat Baby's is a real good restaurant, get over there sometime and check
it out.He said it's on Highway 61.
www.devilfinder.com Fat Baby's Resturant Choctaw Mississippi

Type it exactly like that so devilfinder.com will say, What the Hell!
cuhulin

I have Retured, Burr [email protected] Shortwave 1 February 15th 07 12:20 PM
Burr and the Typhoon dxAce Shortwave 3 September 28th 06 10:16 PM
Burr [email protected] Shortwave 1 November 13th 05 06:37 PM
Burr dxAce Shortwave 1 September 10th 05 01:33 PM
Hey Burr! wdx6hwo short wave Scanner 1 March 7th 04 01:16 AM