Old July 1st 07, 11:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default NRD 515

Hello,

I,am looking for info about the NRD515 and the NDH518
I pur. these items, but there were no manuels, so is there someone ho have
info.
If got 2 problems a) de receiver signal streght go down between
600kHz-1.599 Khz its about the half.
B)de Memory unit lost all ites stored freq. after i turn of the receiver.

Tanks for you replying in adv.

eddie
http://www.opera.com/mail/
Old July 1st 07, 08:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bm bm is offline

The NRD-515 is desensitized below 1.6 MHz so what you observe might be
correct. I am not sure how deep the attenuation is but at least 10 dB
or 1.5 - 2 S-units on the scale. Maybe more; I haven't owned a 515
since 1997. Don't know about the memory unit.

BM

--
Gemaakt met Opera's revolutionaire e-mailprogramma: http://www.opera.com/mail/

Old July 16th 07, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 1, 6:34 am, Eddie wrote:
Hello,

I,am looking for info about the NRD515 and the NDH518
I pur. these items, but there were no manuels, so is there someone ho have
info.
If got 2 problems a) de receiver signal streght go down between
600kHz-1.599 Khz its about the half.
B)de Memory unit lost all ites stored freq. after i turn of the receiver.

Tanks for you replying in adv.

eddie
--
Gemaakt met Opera's revolutionaire e-mailprogramma: http://www.opera.com/mail/

You must use the BC TUNE (preselector) knob while listening between
600 and 1599 khz.

Maybe you need to put new batteries in the NDH518.

The 515 is a wonderful radio. Hope you enjoy it.