Old July 8th 07, 04:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT) : Per RHF Request the Un-Edited Cross-Posted and Off-TopicMessage -by- "asdhidsfus983"

RHF wrote:

OT) : Per Mike (M II) Request the Un-Edited Cross-Posted
and Off-Topic Message -by- "asdhidsfus983"
.
Mike (M II) - YOU OWN IT ALONG WITH THE PORNO-SPAM

What exactly does that mean? The only thing I ever wondered about was
your selective 'censoring' of OT posts. If you have to do it, then get
ALL of them.

There is also NO need to repost the entire idiotic spam...but you
already know that.

Congratulations..you just added to the garbage on six other newsgroups.
Please trim the non applicable groups in the future.

Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.

mike
Old July 8th 07, 06:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Hey I Read That -and- I Was Junk - So Please Don't Bother = (OT) : Off-Topic "BS" Snipped - Please Do Not Read -or- Re-Post

On Jul 7, 8:05 pm, m II wrote:
RHF wrote:
OT) : Per Mike (M II) Request the Un-Edited Cross-Posted
and Off-Topic Message -by- "asdhidsfus983"
.
Mike (M II) - YOU OWN IT ALONG WITH THE PORNO-SPAM

What exactly does that mean? The only thing I ever wondered about was
your selective 'censoring' of OT posts. If you have to do it, then get
ALL of them.

There is also NO need to repost the entire idiotic spam...but you
already know that.

Congratulations..you just added to the garbage on six other newsgroups.
Please trim the non applicable groups in the future.

Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.

mike

Mike (M II) - Yes I am 'selective' in my "Censoring"
of Off-Topic (OT) Posts :

-Note- Espeacially the Extra Long Copy and Paste
Internet Rants that are Cross-Posted to several
Newsgroups by Individuals that are not even
'regular Posters to those Groups.

# 1 - PORN {If You Lick It - They Will Come ;-}

# 2 - SPAM {If You Eat It - They Will Make More ;-}

# 3 - Anti-USA and Hate Directed At Americans
___________________________________twidtl.

# 4 - Can-A-Duh-Ian-Ass-ity {You Being You}
-But- Mike (M II) at lease you are a short read
-and- original -plus- you are a reqular {irritant}
member of this group.

HENCE :
(OT) : Hey I Read That -and- I Was Junk - So Please Don't Bother
(OT) : Off-Topic "BS" Snipped - Please Do Not Read -or- Re-Post

life is about choices {selections}
-and- i choose to live ~ RHF