Old July 12th 07, 04:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Stunning news heard on BBC!!!

Stunning news heard on the Beeb today, July 12...

"A U.S. threat assessment finds al Qaeda has rebuilt its capability to
mount attacks to a pre September 11 level".

Now, hold on a minute, folks...

--Hundreds of billions spent on "Homeland Security".

--Hundreds of billions spent on the "War on Global Terrorism" in
Afghanistan and Iraq for the last SIX YEARS.

--Tens of thousands of lives lost on both sides.

.... and after -all that-, we are back at Square One???

Truly, we can say "Heckuva job, George"!
Old July 12th 07, 06:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Zeke Zzzzpt wrote:

Stunning news heard on the Beeb today, July 12...

"A U.S. threat assessment finds al Qaeda has rebuilt its capability to
mount attacks to a pre September 11 level".

Now, hold on a minute, folks...

--Hundreds of billions spent on "Homeland Security".

--Hundreds of billions spent on the "War on Global Terrorism" in
Afghanistan and Iraq for the last SIX YEARS.

--Tens of thousands of lives lost on both sides.

... and after -all that-, we are back at Square One???

Truly, we can say "Heckuva job, George"!

Well, we can't say "Heckuva job, Nancy!", nor can we say "Heckuva job, Teddy!",
or "Heckuva job, John 'Fraud'!". And one thing that no one will ever say is
"Heckuva job, Zeke!".

Best you run along with your totable and ask mommy to explain the facts to you.

Old July 12th 07, 07:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 15:01:57 GMT, Zeke Zzzzpt
wrote:

Stunning news heard on the Beeb today, July 12...

"A U.S. threat assessment finds al Qaeda has rebuilt its capability to
mount attacks to a pre September 11 level".

Now, hold on a minute, folks...

--Hundreds of billions spent on "Homeland Security".

--Hundreds of billions spent on the "War on Global Terrorism" in
Afghanistan and Iraq for the last SIX YEARS.

--Tens of thousands of lives lost on both sides.

... and after -all that-, we are back at Square One???

Truly, we can say "Heckuva job, George"!

The IRA used to say something like "They have to be lucky all the
time; we only have to be lucky once." So the cops can prevent any
number of terror attacks but one may still succeed.

Also, getting rid of Sadaam Hussein has not at all made us safer.
Sadaam may have been a nasty bit of work, and he may have persecuted
Shi'ites, an action of which Al-Qaeda would have greatly approved,
but, except when it might be useful, Sadaam considered Al-Qaeda types
to be a threat to his rule to be mercilessly supressed. Sadaam may
have made Islamic noises but his real object of worship were those big
idols of himself.

Old July 13th 07, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole wrote:

Truly, we can say "Heckuva job, George"!

Well, we can't say "Heckuva job, Nancy!", nor can we say "Heckuva job, Teddy!",
or "Heckuva job, John 'Fraud'!". And one thing that no one will ever say is
"Heckuva job, Zeke!".

Best you run along with your totable and ask mommy to explain the facts to you.

Heckuva job, Acehole!

mike
Old July 13th 07, 03:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Stunning News Heard on BBC ! - Getting The Fact Right .

On Jul 12, 4:56 pm, Zeke Zzzzpt wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Jul 12, 8:01 am, Zeke Zzzzpt wrote:
Stunning news heard on the Beeb today, July 12...

"A U.S. threat assessment finds al Qaeda has rebuilt its capability to
mount attacks to a pre September 11 level".

Now, hold on a minute, folks...

--Hundreds of billions spent on "Homeland Security".

--Hundreds of billions spent on the "War on Global Terrorism" in
Afghanistan and Iraq for the last SIX YEARS.

--Tens of thousands of lives lost on both sides.

... and after -all that-, we are back at Square One???

Truly, we can say "Heckuva job, George"!

Zeke - More Liberal Lies and Left-Wing Distrotions .
What ? ? ? Stunning News Heard on BBC !
- - - Maybe You Should Get The Facts Right [.]

Here Is What The BBC-News Said Bush Said :
"US President George W Bush has Denied that Al-Qaeda
is as Strong as it was at the Time of the 9/11 Attacks."

The US National Counter-Terrorism Center
NCTC =http://www.nctc.gov/

.
.
. .

rhf, Rhf, RHF...what are we gonna do with you?????

My quotation above...

"A U.S. threat assessment finds al Qaeda has rebuilt its capability to
mount attacks to a pre September 11 level".

is an exact (I repeat, EXACT!) quote from the Associated Press AND the
FRONT PAGE of the Wall Street Journal (7/12/07, Page 1, Column 2). THAT
is a FACT! Period. Read those EXACT words for yourself on the front page
of the WSJ.

So, YES, I -DID- "get my facts right".

Now, however, if you think the Wall Street Journal is a "liberal lie"
and a "left wing distortion", well, you certainly are entitled to your
opinion-- although I believe you are the first person I've run across
who thinks of the Wall Street Journal as left-wing and liberal.

the truth be told ~ RHF

You say "the truth be told"...and it WAS told.

Instead of ****ing and moaning about poor old Zeke, why don't you try
and figure out why after SIX years, TWO never-ending (and
ever-worsening) wars and half a TRILLION dollars, the U.S. *Government*
says we are at the exact same point we were at on September 10, 2001.- Hide quoted text -

ZEKE,

I 'Trust' Our Government over time to get the Job Done RIGHT !
- - - Whatever President Bush did it did with the tacit approval
of the US Congress {Both Houses} - So 'if' there is Blame to
Spread-Around : Then the House, Senate and Administration
are Share the Blame Equally -and- We The American People
Elected Them : So Ultimately We Are The Blame.

As for a Six Year War - as Wars Go It Ain't That Long [.]
* Wars of the Roses ~ 30 Years
* The Hundred Years' War ~ 100 Years
* Thirty Years' War ~ 30 Years
* The Cold War ~ 50 Years

Why even the Siege of Leningrad (1941-1944)
lasted for 900 Days during WWII.

And considering that the Great Wall(s) of China
were built maintained and rebuilt from 500 BC
to 1600 AD : China has been on a War Footing
for over 2100 Years against Invaders.

There are roughly 2,400,000 American that Die
each Year which is about 6,575 per Day.
- - - Maybe we should 'declare' War-on-Death.

The War-on-Terror -against- Islam-O-Facism
http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/18411
is a Global War -and- Will Take Generations.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamofascism
The Terrorist are 'willing' to Fight 100 or 1000 Years
to Win - Are You 'willing' to Fight to ensure that
they do not ?

The Alternative Is : Convert to Islam, Be Enslaved or Diel [.]
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...ow_article= 1
http://michellemalkin.com/2006/09/02/convert-or-die/

Zeke Can I Sell You a Pray Rug ?
+ Plus "If" You Buy The Pray Rug Today :
You Get A Free Copy of the Qur' n -why- cause i like you )

wars like life has it's ups and downs ~ RHF

Old July 13th 07, 03:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

-
- is an exact (I repeat, EXACT!) quote from the Associated Press
- AND the FRONT PAGE of the Wall Street Journal (7/12/07,
- Page 1, Column 2). THAT is a FACT! Period. Read those
- EXACT words for yourself on the front page of the WSJ.

Zeke - The WSJ and the AP are not the BBC [.]
- - - I Got News For You - Neither the WSJ or the AP
opperates a Shortwave Radio Station.

Zeke - Thanky you for providing this Post as
Proof Positive that you are simply propagating :
Liberal Lies and Left-Wing Distortions.

Why did you not tell the Truth and Post :
"Stunning News Read on the WSJ and AP"
- - - Oops cause this is a Shortwave News Group
and you wanted to justify your Off-Topic Post
with claiming the BBC was your Source.
- - - liar, Liar. LIAR !

Please try posting your Propaganda on a Political
Newsgroup -or- At lease Post WSJ and AP Surce
items to a Newsgroup who's Fcus is what is
Pinted in the WSJ and Dstributed by the AP.
- - - I sure they will eat it up !

Zeke - Now here is what I wrote :

Zeke - More Liberal Lies and Left-Wing Distrotions .
What ? ? ? Stunning News Heard on BBC !
- - - Maybe You Should Get The Facts Right [.]

Here Is What The BBC-News Said Bush Said :
"US President George W Bush has Denied that Al-Qaeda
is as Strong as it was at the Time of the 9/11 Attacks."

- So, YES, I -DID- "get my facts right".

No you managed to Distort the Facts and the Souce both.

zeke - once again - the truth be told ~ RHF
-but- not by you .
Old July 14th 07, 07:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 15:01:57 +0000, Zeke Zzzzpt wrote:

... and after -all that-, we are back at Square One???

Truly, we can say "Heckuva job, George"!

But Halliburton had a fantastic year now that they cut-n-run out-a the
country with our tax free money. And GW still wants to give-m more!

Old July 14th 07, 08:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Stunning News NOT Heard on the BBC !

On Jul 13, 11:37 pm, Barnard Peters wrote:
On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 15:01:57 +0000, Zeke Zzzzpt wrote:
... and after -all that-, we are back at Square One???

Truly, we can say "Heckuva job, George"!

But Halliburton had a fantastic year now that they cut-n-run out-a the
country with our tax free money. And GW still wants to give-m more!

BP,

Point-of-Fact one of the Largest Investers in Halliburton
just died Lady Bird Johnson Oops : She was a Democrat.
- - - Oh the Long Nose and Hypocricy of the Liberals
and the Left-Wing when the Democrats themselves are
War Profiteers [.]

Point-of-Fact one of the Largest US Contractors in Iraq
is US Senator Diane Feinstein's Husband Oops Again :
She is a Democrat.
- - - Oh the Long Nose and Hypocricy of the Liberals
and the Left-Wing when the Democrats themselves are
War Profiteers [.]

Point-of-Fact a signifcant Investor in a Terrorist Nation
like Iran is Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi . . .
oops, Oops. OOPS ! Again : She is a Democrat.
- - - Oh the Long Nose and Hypocricy of the Liberals
and the Left-Wing when the Democrats themselves are
Actively Support Terrorist Nations for Profit [.]
-Note- The State of California PERS is divesting itself
of any Financial Interest that are doing Business in
Iran because according to them Iran is a Terrorist
Nation.

yes this is stunning news not heard on the bbc
-cause- i just told you so ~ RHF
Old July 14th 07, 05:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

Zeke - The WSJ and the AP are not the BBC [.]
- - - I Got News For You - Neither the WSJ or the AP
opperates a Shortwave Radio Station.

No they don't "opperate" short wave stations...but your lack of thinking
causes you to miss the point.

There were TWO stories on BBC. The FIRST story (that I heard
and quoted) and then the SECOND story of Bush's denial that you quoted.

Think for a minute (I know it's hard, but try): there had to be
something that came first (my quoted story) for there to be something
for Bush to deny (your second story). Timing is everything. You simply
missed the first BBC story.

My reason for quoting the AP and especially the Journal was as a
*secondary* source. Again, if you would think just a little bit, it is
much easier for someone to research/check/verify my facts with printed
material easily obtained and widely available rather than trying to
track down a radio newscast from a day or two ago.

Zeke - Thanky you for providing this Post as
Proof Positive that you are simply propagating :
Liberal Lies and Left-Wing Distortions.

OK, so again you think what came from the front page of the Wall Street
Journal (my *secondary* source) is liberal and left wing. Your opinion,
can't argue with that.

Why did you not tell the Truth and Post :
"Stunning News Read on the WSJ and AP"
- - - Oops cause this is a Shortwave News Group
and you wanted to justify your Off-Topic Post
with claiming the BBC was your Source.
- - - liar, Liar. LIAR !

Again, you are wrong, Wrong, WRONG! It *was* on the Beeb and it WAS the
source--but you missed it. Just because YOU missed it, it doesn't mean
it doesn't exist.

And thank you for exactly illustrating my point of why I did quote the
WSJ (as a *secondary* source). For those that missed the broadcast
(quite easy to do), the WSJ is widely available for back-up verification.

So, to summarize -your- (non-thinking) views:

1) Just because -you- missed the first broadcast, you don't think it
exists. (Even though the second broadcast you quoted would not have
existed had there not been the first broadcast).

2) You fault me and falsely accuse me of lying just because I provided a
back-up, SECONDARY, widely available print reference that is much easier
to track down than an ephemeral radio newscast.

3) You seem to imply that we can only post something heard on the Beeb
if it is exclusive to them. Don't dare post it if it might also appear
somewhere else. Yeah, right...

4) You think the Wall Street Journal is left-wing and liberal.

5) Finally, you dodged and totally ignored the original issue:

Why, after SIX years, TWO never-ending (and ever-worsening) wars and
half a TRILLION dollars, does the U.S. Government itself says we are at
the exact same point we were at on September 10, 2001.

Heckuva job, RHF!
Old July 14th 07, 07:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Zeke - Present What The BBC Actually Said : Quote the New Story Headline and give a Link : Do Not Propagandize

On Jul 14, 9:26 am, Zeke Zzzzpt wrote:
RHF wrote:
Zeke - The WSJ and the AP are not the BBC [.]
- - - I Got News For You - Neither the WSJ or the AP
opperates a Shortwave Radio Station.

(OT) : Zeke - Present What The BBC Actually Said : Quote the New Story
Headline and give a Link : Do Not Propagandize

- No they don't "opperate" short wave stations...but
- your lack of thinking causes you to miss the point.

Your lack of factualality causes you to make False and misleading
points.

- There were TWO stories on BBC. The FIRST story
- (that I heard and quoted) and then the SECOND story
- of Bush's denial that you quoted.

But the first was not a American Bashing Story
- - - Which is what you tried to turn it in to.

And I liked the second story better because it
Told the Truth : As I See It [.]

Here Is What The BBC-News Said Bush Said :
"US President George W Bush has Denied that Al-Qaeda
is as Strong as it was at the Time of the 9/11 Attacks."

Zeke - Present What The BBC Actually Said :
TIP - Quote the New Story Headline and give a Link
-if- the BBC Broadcasted the News Story On-the-Air
it is on their website.
* Do NOT promote Your Liberal Anti-American Political
Propaganda : Let the Readers Decide for themselves
the Facts as They See Them and Their Own Conclusions.

- Think for a minute (I know it's hard, but try):
- there had to be something that came first
- (my quoted story) for there to be something
- for Bush to deny (your second story). Timing
- is everything. You simply missed the first
- BBC story.

I did 'think' {Oh It Hurts My Tiny Little Brain}
and caught you Propagandizing [.]
The fact that you are still trying to peddle these
Liberal Democrat Lies and Left-Wing Distortions
is simply more evidence that your agenda was
to Bash America and Blame the US President
George "W" Bush.

- My reason for quoting the AP and especially the
- Journal was as a *secondary* source. Again, if you
- would think just a little bit, it is much easier for
- someone to research/check/verify my facts with
- printed material easily obtained and widely available
- rather than trying to track down a radio newscast
- from a day or two ago.

Zeke You are backtracking again. - While I go forward :
Fighting for Truth, Justice and the American Way !
- - - Oh No Not 'think' again {Oh It Hurts My Tiny Little Brain}

- - Zeke - Thanky you for providing this Post as
- - Proof Positive that you are simply propagating :
- - Liberal Lies and Left-Wing Distortions.

- OK, so again you think what came from the front
- page of the Wall Street Journal (my *secondary*
- source) is liberal and left wing. Your opinion,
- can't argue with that.

Zeke - You do not need a 2nd Source -if- You are Truthful
to begin with. See what a mess your Liberal Lies and
Left-Wing Distortions have got you into . . .

- - Why did you not tell the Truth and Post :
- - "Stunning News Read on the WSJ and AP"
- - - - - Oops cause this is a Shortwave News Group
- - and you wanted to justify your Off-Topic Post
- - with claiming the BBC was your Source.
- - - - - liar, Liar. LIAR !

- Again, you are wrong, Wrong, WRONG!
- It *was* on the Beeb and it WAS the
- source--but you missed it. Just because
- YOU missed it, it doesn't mean it doesn't
- exist.

But your follow-on statements were not from the BBC
there were simply more LL&LWD . {Propaganda}

Here Is What The BBC-News Said Bush Said :
"US President George W Bush has Denied that Al-Qaeda
is as Strong as it was at the Time of the 9/11 Attacks."

Zeke - Present What The BBC Actually Said :
TIP - Quote the New Story Headline and give a Link
-if- the BBC Broadcasted the News Story On-the-Air
it is on their website.
* Do NOT promote Your Liberal Anti-American Political
Propaganda : Let the Readers Decide for themselves
the Facts as They See Them and Their Own Conclusions.

- And thank you for exactly illustrating my point of
- why I did quote the WSJ (as a *secondary* source).
- For those that missed the broadcast (quite easy
- to do), the WSJ is widely available for back-up verification.

Zeke - You are backtracking again. - While I go forward :
Fighting for Truth, Justice and the American Way !
-and- point out your LL&LWD {Propaganda}

- So, to summarize -your- (non-thinking) views:

Oh No - Not 'think' again {Oh It Hurts My Tiny Little Brain}

- 1) Just because -you- missed the first broadcast,
- you don't think it exists. (Even though the second
- broadcast you quoted would not have existed had
- there not been the first broadcast).

Whether I heard the BBC Broacast or not does not
mean that it did not exist : But your follow-on
statements which were not from the BBC there were
simply more LL&LWD . {Propaganda}

Here Is What The BBC-News Said Bush Said :
"US President George W Bush has Denied that Al-Qaeda
is as Strong as it was at the Time of the 9/11 Attacks."

Zeke - Present What The BBC Actually Said :
TIP - Quote the New Story Headline and give a Link
-if- the BBC Broadcasted the News Story On-the-Air
it is on their website.
* Do NOT promote Your Liberal Anti-American Political
Propaganda : Let the Readers Decide for themselves
the Facts as They See Them and Their Own Conclusions.

- 2) You fault me and falsely accuse me of lying just
- because I provided a back-up, SECONDARY, widely
- available print reference that is much easier to track
- down than an ephemeral radio newscast.

Zeke - No I "FAULT YOU" for Your follow-on statements
which were not from the BBC there were simply more
LL&LWD . {Propaganda}

- 3) You seem to imply that we can only post something
- heard on the Beeb if it is exclusive to them. Don't dare
- post it if it might also appear somewhere else. Yeah, right...

Post your Liberal Left Wing Anti-American Political
Propaganda in a Bash America and Blame Bush
Political Newgroup. Your original post has generated
23 Replies that did not have to be here.

yeah, Yeah. YEAH ! - Right is Right -and- Liberal Lies
and Left-Wing Distortions are Propaganda .

- 4) You think the Wall Street Journal is left-wing and liberal.

No I did not say that -but- Clearly You Are !
-and- I Did Say That .

- 5) Finally, you dodged and totally ignored the original issue:

I Dodged Nothing - I Pointed Out Your Bash America
and Blame Bush Propaganda.

CAUTION - Liberal Lies and Left-Wing Distortions
{Propaganda Follows} .
- Why, after SIX years, TWO never-ending (and ever-worsening)
- wars and half a TRILLION dollars, does the U.S. Government
- itself says we are at the exact same point we were at on
- September 10, 2001.

Here Is What The BBC-News Said Bush Said :
"US President George W Bush has Denied that Al-Qaeda
is as Strong as it was at the Time of the 9/11 Attacks."

Zeke - Present What The BBC Actually Said :
TIP - Quote the New Story Headline and give a Link
-if- the BBC Broadcasted the News Story On-the-Air
it is on their website.
* Do NOT promote Your Liberal Anti-American Political
Propaganda : Let the Readers Decide for themselves
the Facts as They See Them and Their Own Conclusions.

- Heckuva job, RHF!

- - - Thank You Very Much ! ~ RHF

Zeke - You have quoted a few lines from some where.

BUT then you when on to Propagate two more
Liberal Democrat Lies and Left-Wing Distortions :

1 ... and after -all that-, we are back at Square One???

2 Truly, we can say "Heckuva job, George"!

- - - and Yes IMHO President George "W" Bush is Doing
a Great Job as President and Commander-in-Chief.

Zeke - Please join me in saying :
God {Allah} Bless America and All Americans - Amen ~ RHF
- - - Oh the Silence . . . says it all .