Old July 16th 07, 08:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Studio Links 25.9 Mhz FM

On Jul 15, 8:55 am, "Bob Loblaw" wrote:
I haven't checked 25 mhz or 10 meters, but Es propagation has been good on 6
meters so I'm thinking we should hear the STLs today.

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

"Ron Baker, Pluralitas!" wrote:

"Bob Loblaw" wrote in message
Hearing one at 25910 and one at 25990 in wide FM at 1245 utc
Signals are in and out. Have not heard an id yet

Interesting. I'm hearing one at 25950 and one
at 26190 in southern California.

I have 25950 as KOA, Denver, CO relaying 850 at 1825.

KOA, Denver, audible again today on 25950 at 1445.

dxAce
Michigan
USA- Hide quoted text -

BL - ? STLs ? - i want to know ~ RHF
Old July 16th 07, 09:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

STL = Studio-Transmitter Link
These things were never meant to be heard except by a receiver located at
the transmitter site.

"Ron Baker, Pluralitas!" wrote:

"Bob Loblaw" wrote in message
Hearing one at 25910 and one at 25990 in wide FM at 1245 utc
Signals are in and out. Have not heard an id yet

Interesting. I'm hearing one at 25950 and one
at 26190 in southern California.

I have 25950 as KOA, Denver, CO relaying 850 at 1825.

KOA, Denver, audible again today on 25950 at 1445.

dxAce
Michigan
USA- Hide quoted text -

BL - ? STLs ? - i want to know ~ RHF
.
.
. .

Old July 18th 07, 05:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 20:58:23 GMT, "Bob Loblaw"
wrote:

STL = Studio-Transmitter Link
These things were never meant to be heard except by a receiver located at
the transmitter site.

Broadcast Auxilliary Service stations are usually not STLs. Since the
FCC mandated obscenity delays took over, some News Talkers now
require a non-delayed foldback channel to cue the field reporters
live, over the air, as it were. I think most of the 26 mHz stuff is
techically licensed for Inter City Relay.
Old July 22nd 07, 05:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"FUBAR" wrote in message
I was listening all around that band today. heard several from all over
the

midwest booming in up here near Redmond WA.

**** off Erica Oyen aka FUBAR.