Old July 18th 07, 06:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Good Old Days of SW

Oh Boy !!!! Now maybe Radio Moscow will come back on line with some good
old style cold war propaganda !!!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle2093759.ece

Gosh... I sure miss those days !!! I loved to listen to Commie Ruski
propaganda. Who cares if we have to risk global nuke destruction. That
stuff is top notch entertainment !!!

Hehe

Michael

Old July 21st 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Michael wrote:

Oh Boy !!!! Now maybe Radio Moscow will come back on line with some good
old style cold war propaganda !!!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle2093759.ece

Gosh... I sure miss those days !!! I loved to listen to Commie Ruski
propaganda. Who cares if we have to risk global nuke destruction. That
stuff is top notch entertainment !!!

Hehe

Michael

Is that you General Turgidson?
Old July 21st 07, 03:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"HFguy" wrote in message
Michael wrote:

Oh Boy !!!! Now maybe Radio Moscow will come back on line with some good
old style cold war propaganda !!!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle2093759.ece

Gosh... I sure miss those days !!! I loved to listen to Commie Ruski
propaganda. Who cares if we have to risk global nuke destruction. That
stuff is top notch entertainment !!!

Hehe

Michael

Is that you General Turgidson?

No... I'm not a fictional character. I'm for real !!!

I'm outlawing communism. The bombing will begin immediatly.

Michael

Good ole' Days 10-4 Good Buddy General 2 October 19th 06 03:04 PM
Back to the 'Good ol' days' A.E. 352 CB 0 May 29th 06 06:54 AM
14.313 - the good old days - looking for recordings bogpeat General 3 August 6th 05 01:09 PM
14.313 - the good old days - looking for recordings bogpeat Shortwave 0 August 6th 05 01:09 PM
BC's "good" days Radio God Scanner 0 November 29th 04 07:16 AM