Old September 1st 07, 06:45 PM posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.internet.wireless

Default A more rational approach -- how I would like to change the cell phone industry.

In article ,
"Brenda Ann" wrote:

"John Navas" wrote in message

Snip

John Navas is a notorious Troll in many news groups. Please do not
respond to him in re.radio.shortwave.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old September 1st 07, 06:48 PM posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.internet.wireless

In article ,
Don Bowey wrote:

On 8/26/07 7:15 PM, in article ,
"John Navas" wrote:

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 06:52:55 -0700, Don Bowey wrote
in :

On 8/15/07 11:07 PM, in article
,
"John Navas" wrote:

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 18:43:58 -0700, Don Bowey wrote
in :

On 7/19/07 4:42 PM, in article
,
"John Navas" wrote:

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:45:00 GMT,
wrote in
:

In rec.radio.amateur.antenna Radium wrote:

Digital cell phones should stop using the compression they use and
start using monaural WMA compression with a CBR of 20 kbps or less
and
a sample rate of at least 44.1 KHz. In addition, the following must
also apply:

The audio bandwidth of the phone system is about 3 KHz.

Actually more like 10 KHz.

If he is commenting on the bandwidth of a message network
channel/circuit,
including cellular, it is about 3 kHz.

Audio. Suggest you read more carefully.

Audio WHAT? Read what more carefully? Are you attempting to say the audio
bandwidth of a message network channel is greater than about 3 kHz?

No. Suggest you read more carefully.

Suggest you kiss my ass.

I suggest you pay attention to the news groups to which you cross post.

Plonk

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old September 1st 07, 07:31 PM posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.internet.wireless

On 9/1/07 10:48 AM, in article
,
"Telamon" wrote:

In article ,
Don Bowey wrote:

On 8/26/07 7:15 PM, in article
,

"John Navas" wrote:

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 18:43:58 -0700, Don Bowey wrote
in :

On 7/19/07 4:42 PM, in article
,
"John Navas" wrote:

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:45:00 GMT,
wrote in
:

[...]

Idiot. The reply goes to whatever distribution was set on the posted
message. Plonk yourself, Troll.

Old September 1st 07, 08:40 PM posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.internet.wireless
RHF RHF is offline

On Sep 1, 10:45 am, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
"Brenda Ann" wrote:

"John Navas" wrote in message
.. .

Snip

- John Navas is a notorious Troll in many news groups.
- Please do not respond to him in re.radio.shortwave.
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California

Telamon - Was 'that' an Oops ? ;-}
{Please do not respond to him in re.radio.shortwave.}

DOH ! - Oops It Was For Me Too ! ) ~ RHF
Old September 1st 07, 08:50 PM posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.internet.wireless
RHF RHF is offline

On Sep 1, 10:48 am, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
Don Bowey wrote:

"John Navas" wrote:

[...]

sci.electronics.basics, rec.radio.shortwave,
rec.radio.amateur.antenna, alt.cellular.cingular,
alt.internet.wireless

DOH ! - Oops It Was For Me Too ! ) ~ RHF