Old July 22nd 07, 03:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Tammy Faye

Tammy Faye is dead. Remember her?

Old July 22nd 07, 03:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jul 21, 7:42 pm, "Burr" wrote:
Tammy Faye is dead. Remember her?

Yes the Make-Up and Hair-Dos ~ RHF

Old July 22nd 07, 03:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"RHF" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Jul 21, 7:42 pm, "Burr" wrote:
Tammy Faye is dead. Remember her?

Yes the Make-Up and Hair-Dos ~ RHF

Look at her picture on cnn.com

Old July 22nd 07, 03:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jul 21, 7:48 pm, "Burr" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

ps.com... On Jul 21, 7:42 pm, "Burr" wrote:
Tammy Faye is dead. Remember her?

Yes the Make-Up and Hair-Dos ~ RHF

Look at her picture on cnn.com

God Blessing Be Upon the Soul of Tammy Faye
and Grant Her Family and Friends Peace and Comfort
at the Loss of a Loved One - Amen ~ RHF
Old July 22nd 07, 04:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"RHF" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Jul 21, 7:48 pm, "Burr" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

ps.com... On Jul 21,
7:42 pm, "Burr" wrote:
Tammy Faye is dead. Remember her?

Yes the Make-Up and Hair-Dos ~ RHF

Look at her picture on cnn.com

God Blessing Be Upon the Soul of Tammy Faye
and Grant Her Family and Friends Peace and Comfort
at the Loss of a Loved One - Amen ~ RHF
.

I have a hard time seeing her as a Christian and always did BUT

I guess she has paid for her sins but she will be a long way from the "right
hand" of God!

Old July 22nd 07, 05:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I wonder if she took her thirty tons of fake make up to Hell with her?
She and her dead hubby bilked soooo many poor people out of their money,
I Know she and he are Roasting in Hell.
cuhulin

Old July 22nd 07, 05:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

If I looked at her picture, I would have to get my puke bucket and throw
up.

My old buddy was over here this morning.I tried to give him a couple of
my old enameled bed pans (that I bought at the Goodwill store years ago)
for his wife to plant some flowers in.But, he wasen't interested.I gave
him a little metal chair for him to take home and derust and paint it up
for his grandchiluns.
cuhulin

Old July 22nd 07, 08:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jul 21, 10:57 pm, ShortwaveLoonWatch LtD
wrote:
On Jul 21, 10:42 pm, "Burr" wrote:

Tammy Faye is dead. Remember her?

Oh yeah...wasn't she some bimbo who stood by and took all
the money that her hubby Jimmy was raking in via PTL in the
70's and 80's ?

Later on she was sharing the stage with male porn star
Ron Jeremy and some others from the Pr0n industry.

- All in all it was quite satisfying to watch
- her being eaten alive by that cancer
- on Larry King a few nights ago.

SWLW LtD - Where is 'your' Humanity ?
and Respect for All Human Life ?

may the sister be with god - amen ~ RHF
Old July 22nd 07, 03:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 21, 11:02 pm, "Burr" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

ps.com...

On Jul 21, 7:48 pm, "Burr" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

oups.com... On Jul 21,
7:42 pm, "Burr" wrote:
Tammy Faye is dead. Remember her?

Yes the Make-Up and Hair-Dos ~ RHF

Look at her picture on cnn.com

God Blessing Be Upon the Soul of Tammy Faye
and Grant Her Family and Friends Peace and Comfort
at the Loss of a Loved One - Amen ~ RHF
.

I have a hard time seeing her as a Christian and always did BUT

I guess she has paid for her sins but she will be a long way from the "right
hand" of God!

I was never a big fan of hers either, but it's tough to see someone
eaten alive by cancer the way she was. I couldn't really even
recognize her. She was all of 65 lbs and looked like she'd been
through the wringer. Certainly helped to remind me of all the things I
take for granted.