Old July 29th 07, 01:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Will this ever really hit the market?

On Jul 28, 9:16 pm, RHF wrote:
On Jul 28, 4:06 pm, Steve wrote:

I keep wondering whether this item is actually going to see the light
of day:

http://www.dxengineering.com/Parts.a...&SecID=114&Dep...

Steve - Did you contact them and ask . . . ~ RHF

No reply as of yet.

Steve

Old July 29th 07, 06:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 29, 8:34 am, Steve wrote:
On Jul 28, 9:16 pm, RHF wrote:

On Jul 28, 4:06 pm, Steve wrote:

I keep wondering whether this item is actually going to see the light
of day:

http://www.dxengineering.com/Parts.a...&SecID=114&Dep...

Steve - Did you contact them and ask . . . ~ RHF

No reply as of yet.

Steve

I think DX Engineering will be in a better position to answer the
question.

Old July 30th 07, 03:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 29, 1:48 pm, Roadie wrote:
On Jul 29, 8:34 am, Steve wrote:

On Jul 28, 9:16 pm, RHF wrote:

On Jul 28, 4:06 pm, Steve wrote:

I keep wondering whether this item is actually going to see the light
of day:

http://www.dxengineering.com/Parts.a...&SecID=114&Dep...

Steve - Did you contact them and ask . . . ~ RHF

No reply as of yet.

Steve

I think DX Engineering will be in a better position to answer the
question.

Well it's a good thing I'm not holding my breath. I'd have been dead
long ago.