Old July 29th 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Art is getting me.

On Jul 28, 11:31 pm, "Burr" wrote:
I am getting where it hurts to turn the knobs on the radios, hurts to
do much walking, guess I'm getting old.

I started with the Tylenol today and I am going to keep using it. I cycle
three days a week (about 60 miles) and lift three days a week, I'm a
diabetic so it's do or die and I'm happy with me but I just hurt a lot.
Because I'm a diabetic I can't take most of the arthritis medication.
I'll just have to tuff it out and keep going.

When I get to where I can't get around I am going to do pigeons. I
already have the plans for the coop and I'm ready BUT, I will hold off until
I can't do any more. I'll be DXing in the coop instead of the shack. I may
move in with them, do pigeons snore?

Burr

Burr - Snore ? No. -but- Pigeons do Hen-Peck ! ) ~ RHF