Old August 3rd 07, 09:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Failure Rate of the E1XM

In a nutshell the Eton E1XM is yet another piece of junk from
the Asian sweatshops that make them. Just another Chinese
made piece of crap radio that tries and fails to be all-things-radio
by loading
it up with bells and whistles and fails in the end. The plastic case
is chinzy
and CPU noise is higher than normal. The sat antenna wire broke
after just 2 months as it was cheap plastic wire used. I paid $189.00
for mine on e-Bay from closeout place that had 4 of them in stock
new in the box. After several months of use I can say
it's not even worth $89.95 let alone the insane manufacturer's
suggested retail price of $399.00 for this cheap piece of radiocrap.
Look for it on e-Bay around the end of the month. I am sure that
I can find a sucker someplace to give me what I paid for it new.

Failure Rate of the E1XM [email protected] Shortwave 1 August 2nd 07 11:39 PM
Failure Rate of the E1XM Douche Bag Shortwave 1 August 2nd 07 11:37 PM
FS: Eton E1XM Kevin Nathan Shortwave 0 June 3rd 07 11:17 PM
Eton E1XM for sale [email protected] Shortwave 0 November 29th 05 04:59 AM