Old August 5th 07, 11:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hey Stupid!

Yeah you. I am posting this morsel of truth to establish a dated
public record of it.

I have it on deep background from an unimpeachable source inside the
power establishment that it has now been officially agreed upon by the
elite globalist consortium that Hillary Clinton will serve as their
puppet in the role of President of the United States of America until
the year 2016. Additionally, they have agreed upon Bill Richardson to
serve as her (their) Vice President until 2012 at which time they will
decide if they want him to serve in the second term of the Clinton
administration.

And what about beyond I asked? Odds on favorite to succeed Hillary
in 2016 is Jeb Bush to extend the Clinton/Bush puppeteer show to 2024
which will mark 44 years of faithful service inside the White House
for the Bush/Clinton crime families. And who says the globalist elite
aren't loyal!

I know that you American lemmings that still believe the lie that
you have a say in matters because America is a "democracy" or
"constitutional republic", is "a free country", blah blah blah and all
the other bull**** slogans you cull from your 7th grade civics text
books (your reading level) so I hope this news doesn't disturb you too
much. You'll get over it just as you do everything else since you have
the attention span of a 5 year old.

Now run along and stuff your fat glutenous faces some more and plop
your disgusting self down in front of the television for your nightly
lobotomy.

Old August 6th 07, 12:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

Yeah you. I am posting this morsel of truth to establish a dated
public record of it.

I have it on deep background

Deep background? Just how far up your ass was it?