Old August 7th 07, 09:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default It Time To Confiscate Guns

On Aug 7, 5:17 am, dxAce wrote:
wrote:
How many more kids are going to have to die before this nation wakes
up and joins the civilized nations of the world and ban guns? IT IS
TIME TO STOP THE INSANITY NOW!!!

Contact your Representative and Senators and demand legislation before
another child needlessly dies. DO IT TODAY!

A.S.W.
President
Gay, Lesbian, Transgendered Shortwave Club

Interesting. Earlier you we

A.W.S.
President
Gay, Lesbian, Transgendered Shortwave Club

So, are you A.S.W or A.W.S.? Make up your mind (if you can find it).

No it's not really interesting at all, except to someone who has way
too much free time on their hands like you.
It was a typo. It should be A.W.S. which stands for Ass Wide Shut my
email name. I don't use my real name because of the death threats I
have received in this group.

Sorry to hear of your bowel/bladder control problems.

Old August 8th 07, 10:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 7, 5:17 am, dxAce wrote:
wrote:
[...]