Old August 8th 07, 06:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Women Prefer Feminine' Men As Long-term Partners

Perhaps this explains why 95% of you losers can't get a fine woman,
having to settle instead on some overweight dumpy throw away.

A.W.S.
President
Gay, Lesbian, Transgendered Shortwave Club

LONDON (AFP) - Women see masculine-looking men as more unsuitable long-
term partners but men with more feminine features are seen as more
committed and less likely to stray, researchers said Wednesday.

Scientists at the universities of Durham and St Andrews came to the
conclusion by asking more than 400 British men and women to make
judgments on character after looking at digitally-altered pictures of
men's faces.

The web-based test asked participants to rate the face for traits such
as dominance, ambition, wealth, faithfulness, commitment, parenting
skills, and warmth.

Men with square jaws, larger noses and smaller eyes were classed as
significantly more dominant, less faithful, worse parents and as
having less warm personalities.

Those with finer facial features, fuller lips, wide eyes and thinner,
more curved eyebrows on the other hand were viewed as a better bet for
long-term relationships.

And healthier-looking faces, for example those with better
complexions, were seen as more desirable in terms of all personality
traits compared to those who looked unhealthy.

Older faces were also generally viewed more positively compared to
younger ones.

The scientists said there was a "high amount of agreement" between
women about what they see in terms of personality when seeing a man's
face and they may well use their impression to decide whether or not
to engage with him.

"That decision-making process all depends on what a woman is looking
for in a relationship at that time of her life," said Lynda Boothroyd,
from Durham Universitys Department of Psychology.

Her colleague, David Perrett from St Andrews, said: "Our results
contradict claims that machismo denotes fitness and disease immunity.
Masculinity may buy you dominance but not necessarily tip top physical
condition.

"Instead women see a healthy guy as the source of wealth, and fit for
family life."

The research is published in the latest edition of the journal
"Personality and Individual Differences"

Old August 9th 07, 12:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Such bull****, gay men (with feminine features) are the most
Promiscuous people of all. You ****ing lesbo's will never get it right.

Old August 9th 07, 01:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Well, no wonder I never got hitched.I am not effiminate.Those divorced
gay wimmins who live next door to me, they sure don't prefer me, I
guarantee you that.
cuhulin

Old August 9th 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 8, 8:17 pm, wrote:
Well, no wonder I never got hitched.I am not effiminate.Those divorced
gay wimmins who live next door to me, they sure don't prefer me, I
guarantee you that.
cuhulin

You never got hitched because you are a ****ing geek! Get of fthe
webTv and go outside into the real world. Outside of your room in your
parents house.

Old August 9th 07, 08:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
Well, no wonder I never got hitched.I am not effiminate.Those divorced
gay wimmins who live next door to me, they sure don't prefer me, I
guarantee you that.
cuhulin

Larry, you're ugly!

That's that!

Burr
Mr. Wonderful

Old August 9th 07, 10:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Where did you get that disgusting nym?

First time ever I have been told I am ugly, first time ever, today.
cuhulin

Old August 10th 07, 05:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
First time ever I have been told I am ugly, first time ever, today.
cuhulin

You know we love you Larry, just learn to live with the ugly!!!

Burr

Old August 10th 07, 05:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Some thingys are so ugly, they are actually pretty.
www.uglycars.co.uk Check out that Daimler SP250 (Dart) car.I wish I
owned me one of those cars.
cuhulin

Old August 10th 07, 05:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
Some thingys are so ugly, they are actually pretty.

Don't fool yourself! That ain't you!!!!

Burr,
The Good Looking Guy

Old August 10th 07, 06:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There used to be a Goodwill store down town on Palmyra Street.That store
closed down about seven years ago.I used to cut around a different
street which led over to another street.I used to see a sporty looking
old 1960s or 1950s British convertible car that was backed into a garage
by a house on that street.It was ovious that car haden't been driven in
many years from the coat of dust on that car.I haven't been over in that
part of down town Jackson in about seven years.Every once in a while, I
tell myself I ought to go check on that car.I think it is an old Austin
or Healy, or something like that.I know where there is an old Sunbeam
convertible car near me, but that car is too far gone, bad
condition.There is a guy who owns a Volkswagen shop near me, he deals
with old air cooled engine Volkswagens.A week ago, I saw an old 1960s
VW Karman Ghia car over there on my way back home from the food store.I
might check on that car too.
cuhulin

QUESTION: When Did The Term "PERSONAL" Come Into Being a Ham Radio Term??? Narri Org Swap 4 May 26th 07 12:01 AM
Changing partners Big Peter General 0 February 6th 07 08:02 PM
Discussion points on a long term Prognosis for AMATEUR RADIO Dan Antenna 12 January 4th 07 11:25 AM
( IPOD ) Sirius Has Long-Term Distress Signal David Shortwave 0 September 12th 05 04:09 PM
BBC - "Short wave listening is in long-term decline " Frank Dresser Shortwave 19 June 23rd 04 09:36 PM