Old August 12th 07, 10:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Default recap

1) I was draft into the US Army.
2) I is a member of the Chemcal Cops
3) The military wont let me retire.
4) I dosn't serve under the name 'Mark Morgan but that's okay cuz theFBI,
DOD, and CIA have al todl me I candodit.
5) I is on-the-lam from stalking former marines and fatal
atraction four ex-shemale wife almoney
6) I was recenty, paying $5/hr. to acess my ISP
7) I has a 248 IQ, but cant figre out how touse a spel checker.
8) I is a bi-sexual Pagan male ham who like to be spanked.
9) I can't find any action on the military base in Central IL, so I hav to
ask the peple on th USNET.
http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/
10) I punce gotcha

Old August 12th 07, 10:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Default kelp is good for you

On Aug 12, 5:50 pm, "kb9rqz" wrote:
1) I was draft into the US Army.

never said that

2) I is a member of the Chemcal Cops

I said in correect gramaur

3) The military wont let me retire.

never said that either

4) I dosn't serve under the name 'Mark Morgan but that's okay cuz theFBI,
DOD, and CIA have al todl me I candodit.

did not say that either

5) I is on-the-lam from stalking former marines and fatal
atraction four ex-shemale wife almoney

absolutely never said that nor is it true

6) I was recenty, paying $5/hr. to acess my ISP

no not rrecently

7) I has a 248 IQ, but cant figre out how touse a spel checker.

wrong again

8) I is a bi-sexual Pagan male ham who like to be spanked.

true enough

9) I can't find any action on the military base in Central IL, so I hav to
ask the peple on th USNET.

nope

on in 9 oh fake

Old August 15th 07, 09:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 14:54:46 -0700, an_old_friend
wrote:

On Aug 12, 5:50 pm, "kb9rqz" wrote:
1) I was draft into the US Army.

never said that

[...]

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

Old August 15th 07, 11:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Blueberry doggy, www.cattledog.com go turn on the airconditioner.I
am too lazy to git up.
cuhulin

Old August 17th 07, 10:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 14:54:46 -0700, an_old_friend
wrote:

On Aug 12, 5:50 pm, "kb9rqz" wrote:
1) I was draft into the US Army.

never said that

[...]

Why do you insist to continue to post to groups that have nothing to do with
your twisted minds or really care about continued trashing of each other.
For someone claiming to have a IQ--248 your claim of not knowing how to use
a spellchecker is amazing as you try very hard to misspell words!!

Old August 18th 07, 02:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Default mental help is good for you Mork

On Aug 17, 5:14?pm, "John Doe" wrote:
wrote in message

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 14:54:46 -0700, an_old_friend
wrote:

On Aug 12, 5:50 pm, "kb9rqz" wrote:
1) I was draft into the US Army.
never said that

[...]

a spellchecker is amazing as you try very hard to misspell words!!- Hide quoted text -

Don't try to analyze Mork's behavior. He has no explaination or
viable reasons for his actions, except what he makes up in that empty
void between his ears. Apparently, Mork thinks it is perfectly ok to
disrupt the NGs with his flooding and violate everybody else's right
to use the group as intended.

Warning: Mark C. Morgan, kb9rqz, is a general nuisance and NG flooder.
Please make it a point not to work this creep on the air. He is a poor
example of a ham and is not worthy of a contact with any real hams.

Old August 19th 07, 05:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Default get mental help marger

On Aug 18, 11:42?pm, wrote:

no woger you only by barest chance get anything right about me

Could we get that in English please.

Warning: Mark C. Morgan, kb9rqz, is a general nuisance and amateur NG
flooder. All amateurs should make it a point not to work this creep on

Old August 20th 07, 12:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Default get help morkie.

On Aug 19, 1:32?pm, wrote:
On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 21:38:28 -0700, "

wrote:
On Aug 18, 11:42?pm, wrote:

no woger you only by barest chance get anything right about me

Could we get that in English please.

it is in english

Are you sure???

bwahahaha!

recap kb9rqz Antenna 7 August 20th 07 12:30 AM
recap General 0 November 6th 06 09:32 PM
recap Policy 0 November 6th 06 09:32 PM
recap Shortwave 0 November 6th 06 09:32 PM
recap Swap 0 November 6th 06 09:32 PM