Old August 13th 07, 04:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Cellphone Signal Blocker Device For Sale.

www.drudgereport.com

That's what I need.And I wish I could find a long range tv remote that
works through walls.Those people who live catty corner across the street
from me, I would be changing their tv channels all the time.
cuhulin

Old August 17th 07, 06:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 12, 8:33 pm, wrote:
www.drudgereport.com

That's what I need.And I wish I could find a long range tv remote that
works through walls.Those people who live catty corner across the street
from me, I would be changing their tv channels all the time.
cuhulin

Hmmm... evil thoughts brewing in my mind...

A few hundred high-intensity IR LEDs blasting out the window and aimed
at a nice scattering and reflecting surface to create a nice cone of
IR radiation, connected to a CPU programmed to cycle randomly and
continuously through every remote code over and over again...... could
be a cheap kind of "Doctor Evil" entertainment...

You may wish to selectively skip your devices in the RC-5 code
sequences so your gear is immune to any backscattered light.

Just be sure to (very casually) mention to your neighbors, when they
ask if anything funny is happening to your TVs and stuff, that the
exorcism has apparently worn off and the ghosts and poltergeists are
back again.

This could be the cheapest way possible to gain vacancies in all the
adjacent apartment units ;P

Just think of it as fun with electromagnetic waves.

Next week: building a practical dipole antenna for the 900 nanometer
band...

Old August 17th 07, 07:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I want me one of them high intensity hand held electronic gadgets from
www.amazing1.com I can aim at them dogs (cats too) to make them dogs
all over my little four streets neighborhood to scream and howl like
hell!
cuhulin

CellPhone Jammer Jim Douglas Shortwave 1 July 23rd 05 02:34 AM
radio-signal transmitting device that activates remote control, dog-punishment collars tom Equipment 6 March 4th 05 06:06 AM
Cellphone outages coming in FL? Beloved Leader Shortwave 1 June 17th 04 07:03 PM
FA..1911 US SIGNAL CORP DEVICE [email protected] Boatanchors 2 April 5th 04 01:56 PM
Keep the cellphone charged Jerry Policy 4 September 17th 03 04:08 AM