Old August 15th 07, 05:06 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics,alt.radio.talk,alt.conspiracy.new-world-order
RHF RHF is offline

Default HAL TURNER: NWO's (New World Order's) best friend

On Aug 15, 7:35 am, "Barry" wrote:
The nutless troll, posting annonymously as Illuminati@NewWorldOrder quacked
in ...( blatherbelow)

Evidently, the troll is angry because Hal and a few others are delivering
the truth to the public.

- Leftists hate the truth and depend on lies, rumor
- & suppression of truth to further their goals.

The troll, who lacks the cajones to post under its own name, wishes people
like Hal would go away so Americans could be convinced that they have no
inate uniquness and do not deserve to have the great white Christian nation
God gave us. It knows that the reds & the Jews & the coloreds they use are
too impotent to take what God gave America unless Americans can be pursuaded
to give their birthright away or accomplish their own racial extinction.
Stand by for an attack on Alex next, even though Alex just exposes the NWO
without discussing the racial aspect of the NWO agenda and can not be called
a racist.

Hal Turner is the New World Order's best friend. Our current goal is to
create the North American Union with USA, Canada, and Mexico. This is

only
possible by pitting the races against each other. In fact the British
employed this in India. And they were very successful.

By pitting Whites, Blacks, Latinos, and Asians against each other, we can
control them all. Hal Turner is making this easy for us by creating hatred
and resentment. Thank you, Hal Turner. You will get a nice cushy job once
North American Union is in place. His Website is:

http://www.halturnershow.com/

Blacks and Latinos, please listen to his show and have terrible rage

against
the Whites. Then we will hire you when we need to put some white people in
line. You will get to take out all the rage in your system.- Hide quoted text -

Barry - I will have to steal this Though for future use. ~ RHF
Old August 16th 07, 02:45 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics,alt.radio.talk,alt.conspiracy.new-world-order

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 15, 7:35 am, "Barry" wrote:
The nutless troll, posting annonymously as Illuminati@NewWorldOrder
quacked
in ...( blatherbelow)

Evidently, the troll is angry because Hal and a few others are delivering
the truth to the public.

- Leftists hate the truth and depend on lies, rumor
- & suppression of truth to further their goals.

Sounds like your neocon buddies at fox news.
Are you one of those traitors who want another 911 to happen to Americans
can rally against Bush again or have you just been brainwashed by
propaganda?