Old August 17th 07, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default WBCQ would make a great soap opera

Does anyone else think that WBCQ would make a great soap opera?

There's a full cast of liers, cheaters, allegiances and romances
that fall apart, infinghting, back biting, hissy fits, broken
promises, distroyed relationships and broken trusts,
and all the other **** that people with nothing better to do
waste their afternoons sit around the TV and watch.

Pirate ****face

Old August 17th 07, 06:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 17, 1:07 pm, Anonymous Sender
wrote:

There's a full cast of liers, cheaters, allegiances and romances
that fall apart,

Hmm.....I wonder if Mr. Weiner is hiring? I'd love to work
there!!

Stephanie Weil
New York City, USA

Old August 17th 07, 07:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Anonymous Sender wrote:
Does anyone else think that WBCQ would make a great soap opera?

SNOT SNIP

You don't like them then?

--
M0WYM
www.radiowymsey.org
Old August 17th 07, 08:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I wonder if that transfemme stuff would rewire my brain waves so that I
would feel like/think like I was/am a woman? I needs to try that
transmemme stuff out! Divorced Bell South woman, last year she told me
(I showed her my big old male natural titties, she wasen't interested in
seein me little pecker though, because she is gay) she thinks I am
between about a B or C cup size.I want to get em on up to a double D cup
size, even larger.
cuhulin

Old August 17th 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

hey Steph.Do you climbe up a rope to get to your 14th story apartment?
like that other gal in NYC once emailed told me?
cuhulin

Old August 17th 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 17, 3:33 pm, wrote:
I wonder if that transfemme stuff would rewire my brain waves so that I

ROFLMAO!!!!

That's of course assuming you have a BRAIN left to rewire!

(I showed her my big old male natural titties, she wasen't interested in
seein me little pecker though, because she is gay)

There goes my lunch. *urp*

Stephanie Weil
New York City, USA

Old August 17th 07, 09:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I want to buy me a free to air satellite rig so I can watch live Ireland
and Scotland tv.Screw all them other furinn countries.I knows what I
wants.
cuhulin

Old August 17th 07, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

I want to buy me a free to air satellite rig so I can watch live Ireland
and Scotland tv.Screw all them other furinn countries.

Like CanaDuh!

Old August 17th 07, 10:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 17, 3:50 pm, wrote:
hey Steph.Do you climbe up a rope to get to your 14th story apartment?
like that other gal in NYC once emailed told me?
cuhulin

Nope. I'm lucky enough to live on the ground floor of my apartment
block.

steph

Old August 17th 07, 10:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Over the last six years,,, that married Irish woman,,, (I have some
snail mail photos of her, she is beautiful) has asked me to marry her no
less than four times before.(I am chicken)
http://www.lilesnet.com/patritioc/mi...ling_along.mid
cuhulin