Old August 24th 07, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default K7RA/ARRL Propagation

http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/2007/08/24/100/?nc=1

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Don't do business with the Huntington Investment Company.

Old August 25th 07, 10:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

On Aug 24, 12:57 pm, dxAce wrote:
http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/2007/08/24/100/?nc=1

Don't do business with the Huntington Investment Company.

Ahh poor baby lose part of your welfare check (AKA social security)
playing investor? Gosh with that high powered book keeping degree you
got from junior college that is hard to believe! But it all their
fault isn't it. You are a "victim" aren't you. Aww poor baby...

No wonder you are having such a time of it with your bowel control.
Maybe you should invest in Sam's Club where you buy your adult diapers
by the gross. How many do you go through a day?

It must be a real treat eating dinner with you while you "hershey
squirt" into your diapers. Has your wife killed herself yet?

Think I'll check out Huntington Investments and open an account.
https://www.huntington.com/pas/HNB2000.htm
They can't be all bad if you don't like them.

Hey, it's your money...

Old August 25th 07, 08:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I don't remember ever signing up for emails from www.newsmax.com
Since about a week and a half ago, I have been receiving two or three
emails every day from newsmax.com Today, one of those emails from
newsmax.com was about viagara.I went to newsmax.com's website and their
Unsubscribe link and I Unsubribed.I told them I don't play that viagara
stuff.Take me off of your email list.

HUMPH! newsmax.com,,,, Spams R Us.
Shove IT!!!!!!! newsmax.com!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Old August 25th 07, 09:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I received a reply from Rod Julianus, webmaster at newsmax.com West Palm
Beach,Florida.He said, That was a news article for heavens sakes.We are
not trying to sell the stuff.

I don't care, it's spam as far as I am concerned.
cuhulin

K7RA/ARRL Propagation dxAce Shortwave 0 March 2nd 07 05:17 PM
K7RA/ARRL Propagation dxAce Shortwave 0 January 19th 07 07:32 PM
K7RA/ARRL Propagation dxAce Shortwave 1 December 15th 06 08:08 PM
K7RA/ARRL Propagation dxAce Shortwave 0 November 11th 06 11:43 AM
K7RA/ARRL Propagation dxAce Shortwave 0 November 3rd 06 03:54 PM