Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 28th 07, 07:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Question about GE Superadio III and batteries

Bunch of old Western movies on tv, with Durn Tootin! George ''Gabby''
Hayes.Now, he is what makes the movie! (Drill em full of Lead!) Last
year, I was letting my hair and beard grow long, just like George
''Gabby'' Hayes.My next oldest sister, she said,,, cut it off! (well,
that settled that)

One time, George ''Gabby'' Hayes was baby sitting two boys for four days
for his daughter, or daughter in law, whoever she was.They went out
camping in the woods, hunting and fishing.When she got back, they was
all dirty and scratched up, haden't taken a bath in four days.But, they
was as happy as they could be.She, however, was agast.Durn city
slickers!
cuhulin