RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Romania International (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/124454-radio-romania-international.html)

dxAce September 1st 07 11:02 PM

Radio Romania International

Radio Romania International, 9790, heard here at 2200 sign on with their
broadcast in English directed to North America. Sked 2200-2300. Also on 11940.
They use some of the same music when doing the headlines as does Kol Israel.

Just for fun, I thought I'd tune them in.

My very first QSL was for reception of Radio Bucharest, Romania, on January 5,
1967 on 15380 kHz. I was using a Knight-Kit Star Roamer and a hank of wire.

That was a long time ago!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Sanjaya[_3_] September 1st 07 11:12 PM

"dxAce" wrote in message
Radio Romania International, 9790, heard here at 2200 sign on with their
broadcast in English directed to North America. Sked 2200-2300. Also on
11940.

What are the transmitter sites please?

dxAce September 1st 07 11:17 PM

Sanjaya wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
Radio Romania International, 9790, heard here at 2200 sign on with their
broadcast in English directed to North America. Sked 2200-2300. Also on
11940.

What are the transmitter sites please?

Romania!

They (both frequencies) are listed as Tiganesti.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Sanjaya[_3_] September 1st 07 11:25 PM

"dxAce" wrote in message

Sanjaya wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
Radio Romania International, 9790, heard here at 2200 sign on with
their
broadcast in English directed to North America. Sked 2200-2300. Also on
11940.

What are the transmitter sites please?

Romania!

They (both frequencies) are listed as Tiganesti.

Thanks... and ha ha :)

Telamon September 2nd 07 12:18 AM

Radio Romania International

In article ,
"Sanjaya" wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Sanjaya wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
Radio Romania International, 9790, heard here at 2200 sign on with
their
broadcast in English directed to North America. Sked 2200-2300. Also on
11940.

What are the transmitter sites please?

Romania!

They (both frequencies) are listed as Tiganesti.

Thanks... and ha ha :)

If it was relayed DxAce would have said so.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF September 2nd 07 01:11 AM

On Sep 1, 3:02 pm, dxAce wrote:
Radio Romania International, 9790, heard here at 2200 sign on with their
broadcast in English directed to North America. Sked 2200-2300. Also on 11940.
They use some of the same music when doing the headlines as does Kol Israel.

Just for fun, I thought I'd tune them in.

My very first QSL was for reception of Radio Bucharest, Romania, on January 5,
1967 on 15380 kHz. I was using a Knight-Kit Star Roamer and a hank of wire.

That was a long time ago!

dxAce
Michigan
USA