Old September 1st 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio Romania International

Radio Romania International, 9790, heard here at 2200 sign on with their
broadcast in English directed to North America. Sked 2200-2300. Also on 11940.
They use some of the same music when doing the headlines as does Kol Israel.

Just for fun, I thought I'd tune them in.

My very first QSL was for reception of Radio Bucharest, Romania, on January 5,
1967 on 15380 kHz. I was using a Knight-Kit Star Roamer and a hank of wire.

That was a long time ago!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 1st 07, 11:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message
Radio Romania International, 9790, heard here at 2200 sign on with their
broadcast in English directed to North America. Sked 2200-2300. Also on
11940.

What are the transmitter sites please?

Old September 1st 07, 11:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Sanjaya wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
Radio Romania International, 9790, heard here at 2200 sign on with their
broadcast in English directed to North America. Sked 2200-2300. Also on
11940.

What are the transmitter sites please?

Romania!

They (both frequencies) are listed as Tiganesti.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 2nd 07, 12:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Sanjaya" wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Sanjaya wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
Radio Romania International, 9790, heard here at 2200 sign on with
their
broadcast in English directed to North America. Sked 2200-2300. Also on
11940.

What are the transmitter sites please?

Romania!

They (both frequencies) are listed as Tiganesti.

Thanks... and ha ha

If it was relayed DxAce would have said so.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old September 2nd 07, 01:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Sep 1, 3:02 pm, dxAce wrote:
Radio Romania International, 9790, heard here at 2200 sign on with their
broadcast in English directed to North America. Sked 2200-2300. Also on 11940.
They use some of the same music when doing the headlines as does Kol Israel.

Just for fun, I thought I'd tune them in.

My very first QSL was for reception of Radio Bucharest, Romania, on January 5,
1967 on 15380 kHz. I was using a Knight-Kit Star Roamer and a hank of wire.

That was a long time ago!

dxAce
Michigan
USA