Old September 2nd 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Mysterious Solar Ripples Detected

Here is an explanation of why the Sun's corona-sphere is hotter then the
surface but it does not sound right to me. (Pun intended)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/200708...solarripplesde
tected

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old September 2nd 07, 07:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Mysterious Solar Ripples Detected

Oops Broken Link = http://tinyurl.com/2j8mah

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/200708...ipplesdetected
Old September 2nd 07, 10:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

"RHF" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 1, 4:29 pm, Telamon
wrote:
Here is an explanation of why the Sun's corona-sphere is hotter then the
surface but it does not sound right to me. (Pun intended)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/200708...solarripplesde
tected

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Oops Broken Link = http://tinyurl.com/2j8mah

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/200708...rripplesdetect
ed
.
http://www.space.com/scienceastronom...r_ripples.html
.
http://www.space.com/scienceastronom...un_sswave.html
.
and we hear them on the Shortwave Radio as . . .

RFI "Solar background Noise" cosmically speaking ! ~ RHF
.
.
. .

Any more info about what was going on off NJ???

The clueless respond.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old September 2nd 07, 11:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Telamon - From One "Mister Nice Guy" To Another

On Sep 2, 2:38 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

"Burr" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Sep 1, 4:29 pm, Telamon
wrote:
Here is an explanation of why the Sun's corona-sphere is hotter then the
surface but it does not sound right to me. (Pun intended)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/200708...solarripplesde
tected

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Oops Broken Link =http://tinyurl.com/2j8mah

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/200708...oussolarripple...
ed
.
http://www.space.com/scienceastronom...r_ripples.html
.
http://www.space.com/scienceastronom...un_sswave.html
.
and we hear them on the Shortwave Radio as . . .

RFI "Solar background Noise" cosmically speaking ! ~ RHF
.
.
. .

Any more info about what was going on off NJ???

The clueless respond.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California- Hide quoted text -

telamon, Telamon. TELAMON !

1 - You 'originate' an Off-Topic Message without an (OT) :
at the start of the Subject Line.
- - - I Added the (OT) : for you {cause I am a Mister Nice Guy}

2 - You Post a Broken Truncated Link - DOH !
- - - I provided a TinyURL for it and Found a better direct Link.
{Again being a Mister Nice Guy}

3 - You did not related your Post to Shortwave Radio
- - - I Posted a Positive Shortwave Radio related comment.
{Once Again being a Mister Nice Guy}

BUT YOU BERATE OTHERS FOR POSTING OFF-TOPIC
MESSAGES TO REC.RADIO.SHORTWAVE !

PLUS YOUR CHASTISE OTHERS FOR REPLYING TO
OFF-TOPIC MESSAGES TO REC.RADIO.SHORTWAVE !

Remembering the Golden Rule - One Post/Reply At A Time.

telamon - from one 'mister nice guy' to another
.. . . hypocritically yours ~ RHF
Old September 3rd 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Sep 2, 12:05 am, "Burr" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Sep 1, 4:29 pm, Telamon
wrote:
[...]

Burr- Hide quoted text -

Burr - Lights in the Night-Sky over New Jersey
I just heard it on the Radio - So It Must Be True ~ RHF

Old September 3rd 07, 04:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon"
Telamon
Ventura, California

Talamon,
Are you in male menopause???

Burr

Old September 3rd 07, 04:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

"Telamon"
Telamon
Ventura, California

Talamon,
Are you in male menopause???

If I start getting hot flashes I'll let you know.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old September 3rd 07, 05:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

"Telamon"
Telamon
Ventura, California

Talamon,
Are you in male menopause???

If I start getting hot flashes I'll let you know.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Thank you, we have been newsgroup friends for many years, lets stay that
way.

They had 12 hundred calls to the police and Coast Guard about the meteor
shower and a shooting comet the night I asked that question.

And yes it did have radio content because all the scanner groups were going
crazy with all the radio activity and we can monitor the Coaster Guard on
Short Wave. Remember the time we listened to the plane go down off Cal. and
the swimmers in the water?We/I heard everything and I had a mountain between
me and the sea.

Have a nice night, hormone shots help. My wife is just getting in to it and
the motor home is to far away to stay in.

Burr

Old September 3rd 07, 06:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Sep 2, 8:39 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

"Burr" wrote:
"Telamon"
Telamon
Ventura, California

Talamon,
Are you in male menopause???

If I start getting hot flashes I'll let you know.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Here is a Hot {news} Flash - That's Male Men-O-Pause ~ RHF
Old September 3rd 07, 04:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have read tell before that when a guy's wife (or galfriend) is
pregnant, those guys suffer the same prego symptomes.

y'all play nice now.
cuhulin