RadioBanter

-   -   American Craftsmanship - A Thing of Beauty -by- W1VLF (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/124481-re-american-craftsmanship-thing-beauty-w1vlf.html)

IBOCcrock September 2nd 07 03:35 PM

On Sep 2, 6:51?am, RHF wrote:
American Craftsmanship - A Thing of Beauty -by- W1VLF
.
AM Medium Wave Loop Antenna with a Cherry Wood Basehttp://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ300146261091
.
The Loop uses Litz Wire for the Antenna Element
that is made-up of 175 Strands of # 46 AWG Wire.
.
There are several very good Photos of the Workmanship.http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ300146261091
.
eBay Seller : Rescue Electronic Surplushttp://stores.ebay.com/RESCUE-ELECTRONIC-SURPLUS
.
NOTE - 100 Foot long pieces of the 175/46 Litz Wire
is also available so you can build your own AM/MW
Loop Antenna :o)http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ300144190819
.
NOTICE - BE ADVISED : This is NOT my Auction
and I am NOT Associated with the eBay Seller.
.
PLEASE NOTE : That this Message is being Posted
for Informational Purposes Only { F Y I } .
.
.
that's some nice work ~ RHF
.
.
. .

Sounds like time for a circle-jerk - why, don't you use that "thing of
beaty" on your "thing of beauty" crappy HD100 !

Billy Smith September 3rd 07 10:20 AM

American Craftsmanship - A Thing of Beauty -by- W1VLF

Don't tell him that. It might inspire RHF to actually have to have an
original thought.

"IBOCcrock" wrote in message
oups.com...

RHF September 3rd 07 10:39 AM

On Sep 3, 2:20 am, "Billy Smith" wrote:
Don't tell him that. It might inspire RHF to actually have to have an
original thought.

"IBOCcrock" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Sep 2, 6:51?am, RHF wrote:
[...]

beaty" on your "thing of beauty" crappy HD100 !- Hide quoted text -

BS - Yes You Are "Inspiring" - Just Like Your Initials ! ~ RHF