Old September 2nd 07, 03:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default American Craftsmanship - A Thing of Beauty -by- W1VLF

On Sep 2, 6:51?am, RHF wrote:
American Craftsmanship - A Thing of Beauty -by- W1VLF
.
AM Medium Wave Loop Antenna with a Cherry Wood Basehttp://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ300146261091
.
The Loop uses Litz Wire for the Antenna Element
that is made-up of 175 Strands of # 46 AWG Wire.
.
There are several very good Photos of the Workmanship.http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ300146261091
.
eBay Seller : Rescue Electronic Surplushttp://stores.ebay.com/RESCUE-ELECTRONIC-SURPLUS
.
NOTE - 100 Foot long pieces of the 175/46 Litz Wire
is also available so you can build your own AM/MW
Loop Antenna )http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ300144190819
.
NOTICE - BE ADVISED : This is NOT my Auction
and I am NOT Associated with the eBay Seller.
.
PLEASE NOTE : That this Message is being Posted
for Informational Purposes Only { F Y I } .
.
.
that's some nice work ~ RHF
.
.
. .

Sounds like time for a circle-jerk - why, don't you use that "thing of
beaty" on your "thing of beauty" crappy HD100 !

Old September 3rd 07, 10:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Sep 3, 2:20 am, "Billy Smith" wrote:
Don't tell him that. It might inspire RHF to actually have to have an
original thought.

"IBOCcrock" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Sep 2, 6:51?am, RHF wrote:
[...]

beaty" on your "thing of beauty" crappy HD100 !- Hide quoted text -

BS - Yes You Are "Inspiring" - Just Like Your Initials ! ~ RHF