Old September 4th 07, 06:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) The Sniper movie.

Arthur Franz was in U.S.Army Air Corps in World War Two.He was a
Navigator,got shot down over Romania and taken to a POW camp, he
escaped.Good on yer, Arthur Franz.
Source: Internet Movie Base.
cuhulin

Old September 4th 07, 07:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
Arthur Franz was in U.S.Army Air Corps in World War Two.He was a
Navigator,got shot down over Romania and taken to a POW camp, he
escaped.Good on yer, Arthur Franz.
Source: Internet Movie Base.
cuhulin

What does U.S.Army Air Corps in World War Two have to do with a "Sniper"?

Burr

Old September 4th 07, 07:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have and old hard back book floatin around here somewhere about
U.S.Military Snipers.More than you (I am not digressin you, Burr) can
imagine!
cuhulin

Old September 4th 07, 07:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.imdb.com The Sniper
www.imdb.com Arthur Franz
www.devilfinder.com Biography Arthur Franz

Because,,,, I say so!
cuhulin

Old September 4th 07, 07:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I think that divorced woman (she is originally from Miami,Florida) in
Petal,Mississippi doesn't love me anymore.I know her email addy is still
active, because I Ping it once in a while.
Why doesn't she nasty talk email to me anymore?
cuhulin

Old September 4th 07, 07:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

What did Ploesti,Romania have to do with anything? I Know,,,, Do You?
cuhulin

Old September 4th 07, 07:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I don't know, Burr.Maybe I might do a www.devilfinder.com for,
Irish Pen Pal gals.
cuhulin

Old September 4th 07, 09:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Ploesti,Romania

wrote in message
What did Ploesti,Romania have to do with anything? I Know,,,, Do You?
cuhulin

The Shadow Knows
During WWII, in June 1941 Romania abandoned neutrality and joined the Axis,
By 1942 the refineries at Ploesti were producing nearly a million tons of
oil a month, accounting for 40 per cent of Romania's total exports. Most of
that oil, as well as the highest-quality 90-octane aviation fuel in Europe,
went to the Axis war effort. Ploesti provided nearly a third of the petrol
that fueled Hitler's tanks, battleships, submarines, and aircraft. In
return, Germany occupied Romania and protected her natural resources--more
specifically, German gunners guarded the multiple refining and storage
plants that ringed Ploesti.

Thanks to its relative remoteness from airfields, Ploiesti was spared Allied
attack until 1943, when the United States Army Air Forces mounted Operation
Tidal Wave from North Africa on August 1, bombing the refineries in a
massive low altitude strike by 178 B-24 Liberator bombers. It was the most
bombarded city in Romania in World War II. Although the raid inflicted heavy
damage on the ground, much of the damage was soon fixed. In April 1944, the
Allies launched decisive attacks from captured airbases in Italy. Finally,
the city was captured by Soviet troops in August 1944.

LC

Old September 4th 07, 09:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There is ahh building,, or not too long from now,,, will be ahh building
a Coal to Liquid Fuel Gasification Plant, here in Mississippi.

(I have known since at least the early 1950s (Saga, Blue Book For Men,
True,,, magazines what Ploesti was about)
cuhulin

Movie on tv Radio,,, [email protected] Shortwave 0 April 15th 06 09:21 PM
my boyfreind take me to movie U-Know-Who CB 3 April 6th 06 09:01 AM
my boyfreind take me to movie Mark Morgan Policy 3 April 6th 06 03:21 AM
Air America HBO Movie? dxAce Shortwave 9 March 29th 05 03:06 PM
"Radio" Movie On Now pickle Shortwave 10 December 6th 04 10:32 PM