RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Burr,,,,,, (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/124604-ot-burr.html)

[email protected] September 5th 07 05:03 PM

(OT) Burr,,,,,,

I think I have your email address in my WebTV thangy.You want my phone
number? Area Code 601 923 0733 (I think) (you figure out the Country
Code) You would have to get like that married Irish woman does and tell
me to get the hell off of the internet.That all depends on me though.I
only do thangys at my convenience.
cuhulin

Burr September 5th 07 06:14 PM

(OT) Burr,,,,,,

wrote in message
I think I have your email address in my WebTV thangy.You want my phone
number? Area Code 601 923 0733 (I think) (you figure out the Country
Code) You would have to get like that married Irish woman does and tell
me to get the hell off of the internet.That all depends on me though.I
only do thangys at my convenience.
cuhulin

I tried to call but your line is busy. You WebTV uses the line.

If you answer in the next 10 minutes that you are hanging up I'll call or
I'm going to be, it's 1 in the morning.

[email protected] September 5th 07 06:38 PM

(OT) Burr,,,,,,

I Live on the enterhernet.You would be Lucky if you ever caught me off
line.If you don't believe me, ask that married Irish woman in Booger
Regizz (Bognor Regis) England.
cuhulin

[email protected] September 5th 07 06:40 PM

(OT) Burr,,,,,,

Yep, WebTV is dial up.My land line phone is unplugged to.
cuhulin

[email protected] September 5th 07 06:45 PM

(OT) Burr,,,,,,

If you was a purty woman, I would get off the enterhernet for a few
minutes.
cuhulin

[email protected] September 5th 07 06:48 PM

(OT) Burr,,,,,,

1 in the morning? (Mississippi Coon Ass time zone) I am gettin my (move
over, doggy) beauty sleep.
cuhulin

[email protected] September 5th 07 07:06 PM

(OT) Burr,,,,,,

Emperor of the North.
Go to Canada, Kid,,, they will throw you a piece of meat!

Doggy, sometimes she sleeps down betwixt me naked arse and the backrest
of her couch.She goes ape**** when I play with her tittys.
cuhulin