Old September 5th 07, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Burr,,,,,,

I think I have your email address in my WebTV thangy.You want my phone
number? Area Code 601 923 0733 (I think) (you figure out the Country
Code) You would have to get like that married Irish woman does and tell
me to get the hell off of the internet.That all depends on me though.I
only do thangys at my convenience.
cuhulin

Old September 5th 07, 06:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
I think I have your email address in my WebTV thangy.You want my phone
number? Area Code 601 923 0733 (I think) (you figure out the Country
Code) You would have to get like that married Irish woman does and tell
me to get the hell off of the internet.That all depends on me though.I
only do thangys at my convenience.
cuhulin

I tried to call but your line is busy. You WebTV uses the line.

If you answer in the next 10 minutes that you are hanging up I'll call or
I'm going to be, it's 1 in the morning.

Old September 5th 07, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I Live on the enterhernet.You would be Lucky if you ever caught me off
line.If you don't believe me, ask that married Irish woman in Booger
Regizz (Bognor Regis) England.
cuhulin

Old September 5th 07, 06:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Yep, WebTV is dial up.My land line phone is unplugged to.
cuhulin

Old September 5th 07, 06:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

If you was a purty woman, I would get off the enterhernet for a few
minutes.
cuhulin

Old September 5th 07, 06:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

1 in the morning? (Mississippi Coon Ass time zone) I am gettin my (move
over, doggy) beauty sleep.
cuhulin

Old September 5th 07, 07:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Emperor of the North.
Go to Canada, Kid,,, they will throw you a piece of meat!

Doggy, sometimes she sleeps down betwixt me naked arse and the backrest
of her couch.She goes ape**** when I play with her tittys.
cuhulin

I have Retured, Burr download.com Shortwave 5 February 16th 07 05:51 AM
I have returned, Burr download.com Scanner 0 February 15th 07 12:13 AM
Burr [email protected] Shortwave 1 November 13th 05 06:37 PM
Burr dxAce Shortwave 1 September 10th 05 01:33 PM
Hey Burr! wdx6hwo short wave Scanner 1 March 7th 04 01:16 AM