Old September 8th 07, 02:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Odd request:MW 9KHz and 10KHz channel listings

Does anyone know of an on line source for all the MW allocations in
both the NA 10KHz and the rest of the world's 9KHz allocation?

I could do it by hand or by calculator but I am lazy at the moment.

Thanks

Old September 8th 07, 03:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
oups.com...
Does anyone know of an on line source for all the MW allocations in
both the NA 10KHz and the rest of the world's 9KHz allocation?

I could do it by hand or by calculator but I am lazy at the moment.

Thanks

9KHz channels 10 KHz channels

531 530
540 540
549 550
558 560
567 570
576 580
585 590
594 600
603 610
612 620
621 630
630 640
639 650
648 660
657 670
666 680
675 690
684 700
693 710
702 720
711 730
720 740
729 750
738 760
747 770
756 780
765 790
774 800
783 810
792 820
801 830
810 840
819 850
828 860
837 870
846 880
855 890
864 900
873 910
882 920
891 930
900 940
909 950
918 960
927 970
936 980
945 990
954 1000
963 1010
972 1020
981 1030
990 1040
999 1050
1008 1060
1017 1070
1026 1080
1035 1090
1044 1100
1053 1110
1062 1120
1071 1130
1080 1140
1089 1150
1098 1160
1107 1170
1116 1180
1125 1190
1134 1200
1143 1210
1152 1220
1161 1230
1170 1240
1179 1250
1188 1260
1197 1270
1206 1280
1215 1290
1224 1300
1233 1310
1242 1320
1251 1330
1260 1340
1269 1350
1278 1360
1287 1370
1296 1380
1305 1390
1314 1400
1323 1410
1332 1420
1341 1430
1350 1440
1359 1450
1368 1460
1377 1470
1386 1480
1395 1490
1404 1500
1413 1510
1422 1520
1431 1530
1440 1540
1449 1550
1458 1560
1467 1570
1476 1580
1485 1590
1494 1600
1503 1610
1512 1620
1521 1630
1530 1640
1539 1650
1548 1660
1557 1670
1566 1680
1575 1690
1584 1700
1593
1602

Old September 8th 07, 04:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 8, 3:49 am, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

Does anyone know of an on line source for all the MW allocations in
both the NA 10KHz and the rest of the world's 9KHz allocation?

I could do it by hand or by calculator but I am lazy at the moment.

Thanks

9KHz channels 10 KHz channels

Thank You!!!

Being one handed is a pain, but at least I can still tune my
receivers!

Terry

Old September 8th 07, 04:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
oups.com...
Does anyone know of an on line source for all the MW allocations in
both the NA 10KHz and the rest of the world's 9KHz allocation?

I could do it by hand or by calculator but I am lazy at the moment.

Thanks

Brenda Ann graciously replied
9KHz channels 10 KHz channels

531 530
540 540
ETC ETC

Well above and beyond the call of duty, Brenda Ann -- kudos

Give a man a fish and next day he will be back for another.
Teach a man how to fish and the next day he will be on the water pulling in
a big catch (some for sale)
Next day he will be back with his own boat, a hired crew and 10 kegs of beer
(;-0

Da Shadow

Old September 8th 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 18:19:19 +0000, John Barnard wrote:
You could also toss in 1611 kHz for the 9 kHz allocation.

Actually, in Australia they keep going.

1620, 1629, 1638, 1647, 1656, 1665, 1674, 1683, 1692, 1701