Old September 11th 07, 11:49 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave,ont.general,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.politics
RHF RHF is offline

Default Psy-Ops of Stupidity - Who's in Charge Here? - Fight Back for Christ Sake God Damn You - Bu****es who war as the neocon enemies, war for the 911 perpetrators to escape American Justice. that is why I, as of GOD, cheer to hear the deaths of these

Michael Black - help, Help. HELP !

Please Do Something to Uphold "Community Standards"
and Ensure the Relevance of Material posted here on the
Rec.Radio.Shortwave Newsgroup.

MB - Only You can Psy-Ops this Mega-Post Stupidity

mb -omg- help us {me} - we {i} need you - please ~ RHF
.

On Sep 11, 2:43 pm, wrote:
Fight Back for Christ Sake God Damn You

"Another Wizard's World Wide Work of Wonder audio spectacular!!!"

http://houston.indymedia.org/uploads...ghtback316.mp3

Psy-Ops of Stupidity - Who's in Charge Here?

http://boston.indymedia.org/usermedi...-stupidity.mp3

I again, beg Humanity to speak in opposition to Amerika
in the defense of our innocent forsaken dying lives. CBC
producers know the bushmob did 911 but lie with propaganda
to kill our families for the ungodly as thieving neocon
enemies. They refuse to inform ourselves that Al-Qaida is
General Mahmoud Ahmad, as according to the FBI. Or that
video of iron flowing like water from the WTC towers exists
indicating without doubt, the bushmob enemies did 911 as
TRAITORS.

http://youtube.com/results?search_qu...earch=Searc h

/ / "as the bullets began to fly, the blood sprayed from
between her eyes, and then I laughed maniacally." [, then were
heard the cheers of godless bu****e dumfuk traitors obscening
to God and Man as the unholy enemy.] \ \

Instead, we as humanity suffer with yet to be hunted demons
who sing in joy while laughing and cheering over the murder
of our innocent children. God, I beg you to only listen to these
naked demons on video, then join me in calling for Justice as
Life Wills. The company Aegis has been found killing innocent
people for money from America, and Americans speak near nothing
for our defenses as their very own sons and daughters die in total
contempt.

So never lose sight that TV news personalities hold an unwavering
Public commitment to answer our calls for liberty with murder,
as the enslavement of Your dying rights, through willfully
committing criminal acts in our demonized innocent name is
real. Johnny Wizard needs his own international live radio
program to take open line communications.

Nationless bu****es who blindly war Life as the neocon
enemies, war for the 911 perpetrators to escape American
Justice. that is why I, as of GOD, cheer to hear the deaths
of these pro torture, pro theft, pro Satanic enemies of Man.
They confess freely to targeting INNOCENT People for murder.

Today, there is nothing more i wish, than to hear bu****e nazi
savage thieves for the neocon die rightly, before the innocent
they target for murder. All in an attempt to 'escape' those
truly responsible for the crimes of 911 a bu****e whore
practices, as an enemy to Christ and America.

Evidence is required to convince ourselves on who is good or
evil. Period. Don't like it? Too bad. We are on charged!!

Johnny 'the bu****e killer' America

-

The Son of Man Begs America

/ / Seventy percent of the people are without adequate water
supplies and 80 percent lack adequate sanitation. \ \

DEFEND THE PEOPLES OF IRAQ FROM BU****E NAZI DUMFUK GRUNTS

Who IS running this bu****e nazi liar show, where they, our
elite corporate media masters, kill our stupid kids with their
flagrant naked monster lies, while refusing all calls for
clarity, Johnny America really wants to know. Like
immediately. Help us out here some man, don't be evil.

http://imctj.espora.org/uploads/2007..._-_an_inside_j...
ttp://pr.indymedia.org/uploads/2007/07/the_arts_-_an_inside_job.mp3http://neworleans.media.indypgh.org/uploads/2007/07/the_arts_-_an_ins...http://dc..indymedia.org/usermedia/a...-_an_inside_jo...

/ / The fact is that it shoots at figures it considers
suspicious, with full knowledge - according to its own
contention - that they are liable to be children. \ \

HAARETZ!

-

http://www.strike911.org/

-

I AM AMERICA

Sattler ordered the murder of more than 200,000 innocent
people in Fallujah, and they speak nothing but lies on how
such demonic behaviors are godly as just ignored. Our Lives
forsaken, as they hold their very own to die sacrificed for
the unelected traitor neocon. I AM AMERICA.

America MUST demand war crime trials for the propaganda CNN
broadcast "Anvil of God" regarding the demonic actions of
Bravo company. They forgot to tell America importantly, nazi
forces forbade the population from leaving, gunning originally
for everyone between 15 to 55, but sided instead to murder
infants and the elderly too, when beginning the Zarqawi
campaign by bombing hospitals as first strike targets. As
such, the bu****e murdered many good doctors and nurses - so
all to send bu****e snipers on hospital near rooftops gunning
for every seriously injured woman and child who tried to get
help from the Humans. While driving down residential streets,
grenading every home of humans being. Remember that when you
hear these dishonorable bu****e thieves die rightly for god
and country.

[Sideline: It's been thought the reason why rescue efforts in
New Orleans were provably sabotaged by Rove, was an attempt to
make the blue state red.]

See?.. women and children, who the enemy bu****e forbade to
leave the city with their innocent families, who, as were all
living in the entire city of mosques conveniently found labeled
therefore by bu****e, "Insurgents" (or did leave earlier, and
had our innocent families reportedly indiscriminately murdered
two miles or so down the road by the most evil war crime act
of recorded history.)

Importantly, there was no evidence made awared of that
legitimately offered PUBLICLY, from the UN or the U.S. to
indicate a refugee camp anywhere, but for maybe a small group
photographed - then some belligerent bu****e bogus pocus - all
headed up by a blatant traitor to America named Sattler.
Reminder: after the indiscriminate carnage, they couldn't
find near anyone for weeks who would take money offered to any
citizen freely who survived for their satanic benefactor. So
insanely disturbing as ungodly evil doing, war criminal
Sattler called a halt to giving out charitable considerations
from Americans to the unseen surviving victims - all in an
'escape' attempt to make it look better for US, the paying
audience. So, where did our stolen values go to then eh?
(Sattler's pocket no doubt.)

http://www.esterrepublic.com/Archives/djamail9.html

/ / "With no medical supplies, people died from their wounds.
Everyone in the street was a target for the Americans.

The US also deployed incendiary weapons, including white
phosphorous. "Usually we keep the gloves on," Captain Erik
Krivda said, but "for this operation, we took the gloves off".
By the end of operations, the city lay in ruins. Falluja's
compensation commissioner has reported that 36,000 of the
city's 50,000 homes were destroyed, along with 60 schools and
65 mosques and shrines. \ \

So Remember: Bu****e grunts told the world they wouldn't let
anyone out of the city, because [enemy Sattler LIED]
pro-bu****e Zarqawi was there present, so the innocent
families who believed they had nothing to fear from the liar
disciples of the ungodly enemy of ALL HUMAN LIVES, remained in
the tiny city to be indiscriminately 'protected' with more
than nine two thousand pound bombs, or made dead instead by
heinous pro-bush escaping war criminals who used white
phosphorous on civilization. All to die our Humanity for the
thieved loss of evidence to demand ourselves of some official
freedom time to deal with our terrorized as suffering reality.

True Tyranny - to continue as an American refusing to publicly
demand torture, theft, and murder as unexceptable when
battlin' evil for your dying freedoms.. Evidence we must
pursue on 911 to know really what the heavens Johnny 'The Law
Man' is talking about still. Justice to the bushwhacker neocon

read more »