Old September 22nd 07, 05:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Question - Google Says : There are no more messages on this topic. All messages in this topic may have expired or been deleted.

On Sep 22, 3:03 am, RHF wrote:
Question - Google Says : There are no more messages on this topic.
All messages in this topic may have expired or been deleted.

Over the last Day or so - I am seeing many New Messages
and Replys : That when I Click-On them give me this Google
Newsgroup {Usenet} Message.

"There are no more messages on this topic.
All messages in this topic may have expired or been deleted."

? Is anyone else seeing this Message Too ?

Note - It is not consistant varies from Poster to Poster.
- - - Sort of like the Holes in Swiss Cheese.

? Is this another Google OOPS ?

i want to know ~ RHF
.

Google is having serious problems keeping messages in the index or
tree linked with the text. Messages get posted and appear in the
thread but the text isn't connected. When it happens in a single
message thread that is the system message you see. Over the past 4
weeks it has been an intermittent problem, but seems to be getting
worse. The Google techs on their help forum say help is on the way,
but so far I don't see any improvement. When they do fix it I doubt
they will make a retroactive repair.

Old September 22nd 07, 07:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Sep 22, 9:17 am, Roadie wrote:
On Sep 22, 3:03 am, RHF wrote:

[...]

they will make a retroactive repair.- Hide quoted text -

sea every1 i m not si, si-nile - i b googled again ~ rhf