RadioBanter

-   -   Question - Google Says : There are no more messages on this topic. All messages in this topic may have expired or been deleted. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/125211-re-question-google-says-there-no-more-messages-topic-all-messages-topic-may-have-expired-been-deleted.html)

Nobody[_3_] September 23rd 07 01:23 AM

Question - Google Says : There are no more messages on this topic. All messages in this topic may have expired or been deleted.

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 00:03:56 -0700, RHF
wrote:

Question - Google Says : There are no more messages on this topic.
All messages in this topic may have expired or been deleted.

Over the last Day or so - I am seeing many New Messages
and Replys : That when I Click-On them give me this Google
Newsgroup {Usenet} Message.

"There are no more messages on this topic.
All messages in this topic may have expired or been deleted."

? Is anyone else seeing this Message Too ?

Note - It is not consistant varies from Poster to Poster.
- - - Sort of like the Holes in Swiss Cheese.

? Is this another Google OOPS ?

i want to know ~ RHF
.

The message will still be archived/available on a True Usenet Server,
which Google ain't.