Old September 23rd 07, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Question - Google Says : There are no more messages on this topic. All messages in this topic may have expired or been deleted.

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 00:03:56 -0700, RHF
wrote:

Question - Google Says : There are no more messages on this topic.
All messages in this topic may have expired or been deleted.

Over the last Day or so - I am seeing many New Messages
and Replys : That when I Click-On them give me this Google
Newsgroup {Usenet} Message.

"There are no more messages on this topic.
All messages in this topic may have expired or been deleted."

? Is anyone else seeing this Message Too ?

Note - It is not consistant varies from Poster to Poster.
- - - Sort of like the Holes in Swiss Cheese.

? Is this another Google OOPS ?

i want to know ~ RHF
.

The message will still be archived/available on a True Usenet Server,
which Google ain't.