Old September 24th 07, 11:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default HD TV, HD radio Google trends

On Sep 23, 12:33 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

" wrote:

FYI

http://www.google.com/trends?q=HD+TV...o&ctab=0&hl=en

- Not much excitement overHD radio, except for its downside

That'll upset Edweenie!

Not in the slightest. I don't log onto the internet before I turn on my
radio, and I doubt many people do. HD is a long range proposition, and is
relatively on schedule from our perspective. A lot of parts have to come
together for it to continue growing, like chips that are cheaper and allow
portables, better HD-2 programming, interesting and useful text streams, a
method to measure HD and HD2 channel listening (exists, but will not finish
rolling gout to top 50 metros for 3 years), etc. In the meantime, about 96%
of all Americans listened to the radio last week.

Stupid ass - of course searches for "HD Radio" aree only way to find
out more information, or go directly to "hdrdaio.com". The
onlyactivity is from radio-geeks - HD Radio is DOA!