Old September 30th 07, 07:42 PM posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.car,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast

Default HOW OLD are you?

I'm 35. Engineer. And you?

I'm curious about the demographic that occupies these groups.

Old September 30th 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am ten days older than water.Sixty five years auld on November fifth,
if I live that long.
cuhulin

Old September 30th 07, 08:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

F..K you, Bitch.
cuhulin

Old September 30th 07, 08:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Too auld to know any better.
cuhulin

Old September 30th 07, 08:05 PM posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.car,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 11:42:46 -0700, wrote:

I'm 35. Engineer. And you?
I'm curious about the demographic that occupies these groups.

I'm 53. Engineer.

Old September 30th 07, 08:10 PM posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.car,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast

) writes:
I'm 35. Engineer. And you?

I'm curious about the demographic that occupies these groups.

ANd this is a nonsense post.

You've cross-posted it to
rec.audio.tech
rec.audio.car
rec.radio.shortwave
ba.broadcast

Realistically they have nothing in common. Even the last two
are a stretch.

The question has no relevance in the first place, because
there's no context to the point of the question, and once
you cross-post there is nothing at all in common.

You might as well have asked "What did you have for breakfast"
because it would have been just as off-topic to all four
newsgroups, and be just been as nonsensical to the groups
as your actual question.

Michael

Old September 30th 07, 08:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

And good auld Stephanie has to climb that fourteen stories tall rope to
get up and down her apartment in New York City.say,,,, isn't Cash Cab on
Radio tb this evening?
cuhulin

Old September 30th 07, 08:33 PM posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.car,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm 35. Engineer. And you?

I'm curious about the demographic that occupies these groups.

55. Teacher

Old September 30th 07, 08:40 PM posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.car,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm 35. Engineer. And you?

I'm curious about the demographic that occupies these groups.

To a head of lettuce I am very old. However compared to a mountain, I
have not yet begun in years.

You're as young as you feel and as old as you act. Age is nothing but a
number...

John