Old October 7th 07, 01:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default WANTED: Solid State 300 to 600 watt HF Amplifier

I would like to buy a good quality solid state 300 to 600 watt HF amp,
like an SG-500 or similar.

The amp should be in good to excellent condition both physically and
electronically, with full output power.

The amp can operate off of 110vac or 13.8 vdc.

I can pay you with a cashier's check, post office money order or
PayPal...which ever you prefer.

If you have one available, please email me at

Thanks,

Bill
W7GSA

Old October 7th 07, 03:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
RHF RHF is offline

-
- The amp should be in good to excellent condition both physically and
- electronically, with full output power.
-
- The amp can operate off of 110vac or 13.8 vdc.
-
- I can pay you with a cashier's check, post office money order or
- PayPal...which ever you prefer.
-
- If you have one available, please email me at
-
- Thanks,
-
- Bill
- W7GSA

Re-Posted to : "Rec.Radio.Swap"
Old November 27th 08, 04:38 PM
Junior Member

Location: tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHF View Post
- On Oct 6, 5:21 pm, wrote:
- I would like to buy a good quality solid state 300 to 600 watt HF
amp,
- like an SG-500 or similar.
-
- The amp should be in good to excellent condition both physically and
- electronically, with full output power.
-
- The amp can operate off of 110vac or 13.8 vdc.
-
- I can pay you with a cashier's check, post office money order or
- PayPal...which ever you prefer.
-
- If you have one available, please email me at
-
- Thanks,
-
- Bill
- W7GSA

Re-Posted to : "Rec.Radio.Swap"
i have a twister sloid state 1000 it will do 500 on low and 1500 o high!works great on ssb as well!700$ e-mail if