Old October 9th 07, 06:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default EiBi Skeds Updated!

The EiBi skeds have been updated as of 9 October:

http://www.eibi.de.vu/

http://www.susi-und-strolch.de/eibi/dx/bc-a07.txt

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires, Eavesdropper trap dipole

Old November 8th 07, 05:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default EiBi Skeds Updated ! -Being-Up-Dated-

On Oct 9, 9:29 am, dxAce wrote:
TheEiBiskeds have been updated as of 9 October:

http://www.eibi.de.vu/

http://www.susi-und-strolch.de/eibi/dx/bc-a07.txt

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires, Eavesdropper trap dipole

Currently (Last 24 Hours) the EiBi Website Says :

"This page is being updated. Please check again later."

EiBi = http://www.eibi.de.vu/

stay tuned - they will be back ~ RHF
Old November 10th 07, 10:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

On Nov 8, 9:01 am, RHF wrote:
On Oct 9, 9:29 am, dxAce wrote:

TheEiBiskeds have been updated as of 9 October:

http://www.eibi.de.vu/

http://www.susi-und-strolch.de/eibi/dx/bc-a07.txt

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires, Eavesdropper trap dipole

Currently (Last 24 Hours) the EiBi Website Says :

"This page is being updated. Please check again later."

EiBi =http://www.eibi.de.vu/

stay tuned - they will be back ~ RHF
.

EiBi Status Is Un-Changed ~ RHF

EiBi =http://www.eibi.de.vu/

"This page is being updated. Please check again later."

I imagine that new skeds will be out after next week as the HFCC B07 data will
be posted on Tuesday.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old November 10th 07, 09:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 10, 2:56 am, dxAce wrote:
RHF wrote:

-
- I imagine that new skeds will be out after next week
- as the HFCC B07 data will be posted on Tuesday.
-
- dxAce
- Michigan
- USA

DX Ace,

I will check back on the EiBi WebSite this Wednesday then.

~ RHF
Old November 11th 07, 12:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

On Nov 10, 2:56 am, dxAce wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Nov 8, 9:01 am, RHF wrote:
On Oct 9, 9:29 am, dxAce wrote:

[...]

Mind you, I didn't say that the EiBi skeds would be ready then, it's just that
the HFCC gives a lot more info for preparing the skeds...

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old November 11th 07, 01:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 10, 4:56 pm, dxAce wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Nov 10, 2:56 am, dxAce wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Nov 8, 9:01 am, RHF wrote:
On Oct 9, 9:29 am, dxAce wrote:

[...]

USA- Hide quoted text -

DX Ace - Understood.

My post was meant to mean that I would not be posting an
Up-Date until Wednesday and most likely not until I see
that the EiBi WebSite is back-up and ready for business.

most likely you will be posting that fact before I do ~ RHF
Old November 16th 07, 10:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default EiBi Status - Is Changed - Now A Work In Progress !

On Nov 10, 12:28 am, RHF wrote:
On Nov 8, 9:01 am, RHF wrote:

On Oct 9, 9:29 am, dxAce wrote:

TheEiBiskeds have been updated as of 9 October:

http://www.eibi.de.vu/

http://www.susi-und-strolch.de/eibi/dx/bc-a07.txt

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires, Eavesdropper trap dipole

Currently (Last 24 Hours) the EiBi Website Says :

"This page is being updated. Please check again later."

EiBi =http://www.eibi.de.vu/

stay tuned - they will be back ~ RHF
.

EiBi Status Is Un-Changed ~ RHF

EiBi =http://www.eibi.de.vu/

"This page is being updated. Please check again later."

EiBi Status - Is Changed - Now A Work In Progress !

EiBi =http://www.eibi.de.vu/

"The new schedules are in preparation.
Please come back again soon."

EiBi =http://www.eibi.de.vu/

any day now : ei bi, Ei Bi. EI BI ! do ~ RHF

EiBi Skeds Updated dxAce Shortwave 0 October 16th 06 07:00 PM
EiBi skeds updated dxAce Shortwave 0 February 16th 05 04:34 PM
EiBi Skeds Updated dxAce Shortwave 1 January 24th 05 07:29 PM
EiBi Skeds Updated N8KDV Shortwave 10 January 12th 04 12:41 PM
EiBi Skeds Updated N8KDV Shortwave 0 January 5th 04 12:39 PM